Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
H

Ok let me try to explain this to you in a way you might understand.

How the fukk do you know if someone is bi-racial or just lightskin? If you know because they told you they are "biracial", you are discriminating based on how they identify and I don't have a problem with that at that point they don't even consider themselves black. If they told you they are black, which is how many identify, how the fukk do you know the difference? Or are you just going around counting all mixed looking people as non blacks?
Don't patronize me. :birdman:

Especially when youre the only mf that doesn't understand.:heh:

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you have bi racial kids?
you do know that light skin is not a trait exclusive to bi racials right?
you know, just as i know ,just as everyone knows.
regardless of how they identify you have a non black mother you aren't black off back.
your arguing fruitless points.

i will know the difference because when it comes down to it they will talk just as you do.
youre more concerned with defending your not black wife and kids then anything else.Simple.
anyone in a interracial relationship could never be " pro- black" just off of GP
#NOTAllWhitePpl #POCsolidarity and all that "other" BS.
the conversation never stays on topic with you people.

youre an equalist, NOT Pro-Black.

I've never dated a white woman in my life. And no, people don't talk is what I'm saying, and for that reason you are arguing fruitless points. shyt isn't high school. You don't know anything about anyone if you live in a big city and only are dealing with people in passing and on specific issues. And if you do know, it's because they've made it a point to tell people and if that's the case it is because they probably do not identify as black.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't patronize me. :birdman:

Especially when youre the only mf that doesn't understand.:heh:

So let's get back to the point then. So you only exclude biracial people if they talk to you about being biracial? Thank you for making that clear.

kayslay

Daps
I've never dated a white woman in my life. And no, people don't talk is what I'm saying, and for that reason you are arguing fruitless points. shyt isn't high school. You don't know anything about anyone if you live in a big city and only are dealing with people in passing and on specific issues. And if you do know, it's because they've made it a point to tell people and if that's the case it is because they probably do not identify as black.
you and this hypothetical shyt.:ohlawd:
you quoted me but you didnt answer any of my questions.
what does that have to do with institution building?
you will know just as you know a person is a c00n.
they arent Black!, they have a separate thought process from a lightskin person, or any other person for that matter..
i dont need to speak for them look up bi racials if you must.
idc what their parents/society conditions them to i.d as, they know they are neither black nor white, but both.

kayslay

Daps
clearly you plan on doing it one day soon or else you wouldnt habve dedicated so much effort and to defending the union.
yt= to non black poc=/= black poc< Black
so even if not white, i still stand by what i said about mixed coupling.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you and this hypothetical shyt.:ohlawd:
you quoted me but you didnt answer any of my questions.
what does that have to do with institution building?
you will know just as you know a person is a c00n.
they arent Black!, they have a separate thought process from a lightskin person, or any other person for that matter..
i dont need to speak for them look up bi racials if you must.
idc what their parents/society conditions them to i.d as, they know they are neither black nor white, but both.

Your first three questions were straw men that have nothing to do with anything. Of course I know we come in all shades and sometimes shades skip a generation or biracials can have mostly black phenotypes and bla bla bla. No I don't have bi racial kids.

And I'm not presenting hypotheticals, you are! I'm talking about real life activism and how no one really knows anything about anyone else but your passion for a common issue. You are talking about hypotheticals, pretending that people will disclose shyt to you or that you will understand by their thought processes. That's a joke.

kayslay

Daps
Your first three questions were straw men that have nothing to do with anything. Of course I know we come in all shades and sometimes shades skip a generation or biracials can have mostly black phenotypes and bla bla bla. No I don't have bi racial kids.

And I'm not presenting hypotheticals, you are! I'm talking about real life activism and how no one really knows anything about anyone else but your passion for a common issue. You are talking about hypotheticals, pretending that people will disclose shyt to you or that you will understand by their thought processes. That's a joke.
im talking about my OG post.
you think a bi racial person is the same as aBlack person?
do you think bi racials should be the face of the black race?

kayslay

Daps
Define doing shyt?

doing shyt makes you an activist, a philanthropist even, not problack.
what do yall not understand about that?

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
didnt-read-lol.gif

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Define doing shyt?

Because if the shyt you are doing champions, supports, and favors black people exclusively then by definition you are pro black.

kayslay

Daps

Define doing shyt?

you dont even make sense anymore.
tell me what any of the things you said has to do with my initial point that you quoted.

kayslay

Daps
pro Back curse is real huh?
you mfs love to scream that shyt from the rooftop but always seem to end up with everything but a BLACK person.
how does that even work?