Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Look at him, emotional. :heh: at "embarrassed daily" when I've probably gotten over 100 daps from your lame ass. You're like the lame thirsty cat who cracks on a chic only to call her ugly after getting dissed. Yous a fukking loser:mjlol:

You told me! :heh:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

So you want to force biracial people to identify as black because that's how they were classified. Then later say black and white are social constructs. So which is it?

A child that is a product of two races is biracial. Regardless, of the classification...we are not talking about phenotype here. No one has said that biracial people existence does nott overlap with black people's but tgey are a distinct group. I fail to see how calling a spade a spade is divisive.

The need for distinctions to be made is especially necessary when the group in question is lacking power such as blacks are. The danger of claiming biracial people as black is that they become the standard or the face of the disenfranchised group while still gaining some priprivileges from the powerful group. You see that in advertising when ambiguous individuals replace blaxks while other racial groups are true to their heritage.[/QUOTE]
I would hate to see what happened to Natives happen to Black Americans. Where the lightest of the group the benefit for beinb classified a minority for the exotic factor while having the privilege to assimilate in white dominant culture if they choose. It is slippery slope, biracials do not have to be rejected from the black community but they have to be called what they are.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1ECBCFD8-1DD8-B71C-071A1D691D09C269-large.jpg

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Lastly, if whites can change the momentum and choose to increase their numbers by accepting more people into their fold what stops them from doing the same with people with whom they share half their DNA. I understand that many biracial people throughout black american history have made huge strides for blacks but they have done so not by challengung white supremacy but acting within its constraints by taking advantages of the privileges that their black counterparts could not access. Regardless of the rise of interracial relationships that occur, the imbalance of power remains. The only way to dismantle it is destroying white supremacy in the first place. To do so, blacks have to be more exclusive with their heritage and not have blacks not becomes the garbage can of other communities and accept other people's rejects. People will always want/be tempted to align themselves to the powerful group. In order to change the trend you have to BE the powerful group.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
So you want to force biracial people to identify as black because that's how they were classified. Then later say black and white are social constructs. So which is it?
fukk you mean "which is it"? You didn't post a contradiction. Race is a social construct and biracials are classified as black. I don't have to force anybody to identify as anything. People can call themselves or ID however they want. I'm simply acknowledging tw reality of the situation. I have mon blacks in my family and can ID as mixed. That's not going to change the fact that I get treated like a black man in this world.

The need for distinctions to be made is especially necessary when the group in question is lacking power such as blacks are. The danger of claiming biracial people as black is that they become the standard or the face of the disenfranchised group while still gaining some priprivileges from the powerful group. You see that in advertising when ambiguous individuals replace blaxks while other racial groups are true to their heritage.
Ding! Ding! Like I said, y'all position is based on insecurity and jealousy. "white people like them more than me so they can't be on my team" fukk outta here with that weak petty shyt. Your beef should be with whites and white supremacy not biracial blacks. The solution is to establish an alternative system to white supremacy so that we dont have to rely on how they choose to portray and represent us. To do that we need unity amongst as many blacks as we can. All biracials don't perpetuate the ideology that they are on a pedastal above other blacks. Y'all want to shun all biracials because some are c00ns who perpetuate white supremacy and you're jealous of them. You're another ignoramus who's so defeated by white supremacy you don't even realize that you're part of the problem.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
That commemt is not based on any insecurity. Everything is not how people will respond. I wrote this more in reference to black people of anything. I don't value white people's opinions on how black communities should organize but you clearly do. Especially, when you say they classify biracials as blacks. Who cares, we all know that they are not so...
What kind of argument is that? I'm jealous and insecure. No buddy I am realistic. I do not shun my biracial peers ...I just don't consider them black.

fukk you mean "which is it"? You didn't post a contradiction. Race is a social construct and biracials are classified as black. I don't have to force anybody to identify as anything. People can call themselves or ID however they want. I'm simply acknowledging tw reality of the situation. I have mon blacks in my family and can ID as mixed. That's not going to change the fact that I get treated like a black man in this world.

Ding! Ding! Like I said, y'all position is based on insecurity and jealousy. "white people like them more than me so they can't be on my team" fukk outta here with that weak petty shyt. Your beef should be with whites and white supremacy not biracial blacks. The solution is to establish an alternative system to white supremacy so that we dont have to rely on how they choose to portray and represent us. To do that we need unity amongst as many blacks as we can. All biracials don't perpetuate the ideology that they are on a pedastal above other blacks. Y'all want to shun all biracials because some are c00ns who perpetuate white supremacy and you're jealous of them. You're another ignoramus who's so defeated by white supremacy you don't even realize that you're part of the problem.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
That commemt is not based on any insecurity. Everything is not how people will respond. I wrote this more in reference to black people of anything. I don't value white people's opinions on how black communities should organize but you clearly do. Especially, when you say they classify biracials as blacks. Who cares, we all know that they are not so...
What kind of argument is that? I'm jealous and insecure. No buddy I am realistic. I do not shun my biracial peers ...I just don't consider them black.
Whites control society so everybody should care how they classify/treat us. It damn sure matters. Race as we know it is a concept That whites invented you dumb fukk. "Black" is their term. Africans didn't start calling themselves black.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Whites control society so everybody should care how they classify/treat us. It damn sure matters. Race as we know it is a concept That whites invented you dumb fukk. "Black" is their term. Africans didn't start calling themselves black.
You don't need to insult me to argue. Awareness of how a powerful group perceives you is not the same as letting that group determine how you arrange your internal affairs. Black is used and has stuck because black Americans are an amalmagation of different african groups. If you pinpoint your african heritage be my guest.
Ethnic classifications have always existed and your point is moot if you are using that racial classification to stage your argument.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Africans did not call themselves but have many ways to classify themsleves ethnically. In addition, there wouldn't be a need to claissify along the lines of black or white if most people look to be the same skin tone.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ding! Ding! Like I said, y'all position is based on insecurity and jealousy. "white people like them more than me so they can't be on my team" fukk outta here with that weak petty shyt.
call it whatever you want but its a legitimate gripe. why would you want non-blacks representing you?

Last edited:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
@Yup

I think Colorism/Shadeism arises with the inclusion of bi-racial or mixed race heritage people into the Black race.

Also beauty and desirability is another overlooked issue.