Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
How does a Black person choosing to have a consensual relationship with a White person qualify as rape or a mistake?

Yall try so hard

No biracial person living today is a product of white on black rape

Its as if they don't get that biracials have half their family as White supremacist :dead:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Im not fighting hard to claim them but at the same time Im not going to dismiss them if they are down for the cause. If they aint down than they gotta go but I would say the same about the darkest of the dark skinned c00ns.

So your gonna wait for them to tell you if they are down for the cause?

The difference between a biracial person and a dark skinned "c00n" is the dark skinned person is still black and still part of the race regardless of his behavior

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How does a Black person choosing to have a consensual relationship with a White person qualify as rape or a mistake?

Yall try so hard

No biracial person living today is a product of white on black rape
lol, that last statement isn't true at all...

but you didn't answer the question.. NONE OF MY POINTS are about interracial sex actually....... my point is

why should we be automatically dismissive of mixed people. ? ?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
So your gonna wait for them to tell you if they are down for the cause?

The difference between a biracial person and a dark skinned "c00n" is the dark skinned person is still black and still part of the race regardless of his behavior
But a white supremacist is gonna look at both as just two ******s

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Opus
@BmoreGorilla
@Blackking

Yall are fighting mighty hard to claim Bi-Racial people

What's the obsession?

Am I? I've mostly watched this. To me race is two things, what you think you are and what people think you are. If a biracial kid appears black and claims black to me she's black. Wtf do I know to say otherwise? Again, as a practical matter, how would you know? All this theory shyt. nikkas worried about the wrong things.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
my beef is with white supremacy
That's not how you come across. You come across as someone who's jealous of other blacks who you perceive to be more privileged than you are.

blacks who think they can procreate with whites and still "keep it pro-black" A biracial and biracials who ride the fence just to benefit from their 50% blackness.
I don't respect blacks who pro create either but that shouldn't be taken out on their offspring. A biracial black person had nothing to do with his/her black parent choosing to pro create with a non black person.

A c00n is a c00n is a c00n. Biracial blacks who ride the fence and only claim their nlackness when it's beneficial are c00ns. fukk a c00n whether they have one black parent or 2 black parents. If being a c00n revoked a person's blackness then Clarence Thomas isn't black.

the idea of being able to become a successful community as an all inclusive group has always been an illusion, created by the same whites that gave us the one drop rule.
The only reason that the one drop rule works for whites and not against them is because they've convinced the world(including black people) that black is inferior. If people stopped buying into the myth of white supremacy/black inferiority then the one drop rule would be extremely detrimental to whites. The reason that whites can rule the world and dominate the earth's wealth/resources despite being a clear minority is because they keep non whites(the majority) divided fighting amongst each other.

The only way for the black community to become successful is by uniting and establishing an alternative system to white supremacy. Fighting over who is and isn't black is nothing but a deflection.

if you want your white woman, go get her. just stop blowing smoke up everyones ass pretending you're pro-black when you're making a deliberate effort to white wash your bloodline.
Here go those tendencies. My posts speak for themselves and it's clear that I don't want a white woman. Acknowledging the reality that biracials are black doesn't mean that you want a white woman. You make that nonsensical leap because you can't refute that reality with logic and intelligence.

and the funny part is biracials will eventually get their #s up and distance themselves from the black community. then we're going to have a bunch of pathetic nikkas crying, whining, trying to force them to be pro-black.
The sad part is that we already have blacks(biracials and those with two black parents) who distance themselves from the black community and you seem to be completely oblivious. Again, a c00n is a c00n is a c00n regardless of skin tone and genetic makeup. Biracials who try and distance themselves from the black community are c00ns. What do the biracial c00ns have to do with the biracials who embrace their blackness though? You come across as jealous and insecure. "They gon get they numbers up and leave us y'all:lupe:"
You can't force anybody to be pro-black but we shouldn't support any black person who tries to distance themselves from the community regardless of skin tone.