Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Saying someone is biracial does not exclude their blackness, its inherent in the definition :dead:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not how you come across. You come across as someone who's jealous of other blacks who you perceive to be more privileged than you are.

that's your perception, and it's irrelevant to anything i've said.

I don't respect blacks who pro create either but that shouldn't be taken out on their offspring. A biracial black person had nothing to do with his/her black parent choosing to pro create with a non black person.

what's your point? the kid is still biracial, not black.

A c00n is a c00n is a c00n. Biracial blacks who ride the fence and only claim their nlackness when it's beneficial are c00ns. fukk a c00n whether they have one black parent or 2 black parents. If being a c00n revoked a person's blackness then Clarence Thomas isn't black.

irrelevant, this is about setting a clear standard. if biracials want to be pro-black, fine, but they are still biracial.

The only reason that the one drop rule works for whites and not against them is because they've convinced the world(including black people) that black is inferior. If people stopped buying into the myth of white supremacy/black inferiority then the one drop rule would be extremely detrimental to whites. The reason that whites can rule the world and dominate the earth's wealth/resources despite being a clear minority is because they keep non whites(the majority) divided fighting amongst each other.

yeah, that's a big IF.

another reason whites are able to maintain dominance is them practicing exclusiveness. they didn't conquer a bunch of nations, procreate with the women, then claim the offspring as their own. they understand (just like every other ethnic/racial group) there's power in exclusivity. not allowing every other group to push their rift raft into your tribe to be accepted as one of the best has worked pretty well for non-blacks.

The only way for the black community to become successful is by uniting and establishing an alternative system to white supremacy. Fighting over who is and isn't black is nothing but a deflection.

it's not a deflection, a deflection is claiming to be pro-black while being an "equal opportunity dater"

Here go those tendencies. My posts speak for themselves and it's clear that I don't want a white woman. Acknowledging the reality that biracials are black doesn't mean that you want a white woman. You make that nonsensical leap because you can't refute that reality with logic and intelligence.

how is that reality? if i mix red and blue, will i get red? if i mix green and yellow, will i still get yellow? so how can you mix a black man with a non-black woman and still get a black child? you're not speaking in reality, you're speaking that old one drop rule bullshyt.

The sad part is that we already have blacks(biracials and those with two black parents) who distance themselves from the black community and you seem to be completely oblivious. Again, a c00n is a c00n is a c00n regardless of skin tone and genetic makeup. Biracials who try and distance themselves from the black community are c00ns. What do the biracial c00ns have to do with the biracials who embrace their blackness though? You come across as jealous and insecure. "They gon get they numbers up and leave us y'all:lupe:"
You can't force anybody to be pro-black but we shouldn't support any black person who tries to distance themselves from the community regardless of skin tone.

a biracial who distances himself from the black community is not a c00n. how you going to hold someone with a white parent to a pro-black standard? just plain stupid shyt :laugh:

and once again, it's not about jealousy or insecurity. it's about getting you nikkas to let go, cus y'all seem real pathetic trynna force blackness on biracials.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
The sad part is that we already have blacks(biracials and those with two black parents) who distance themselves from the black community and you seem to be completely oblivious. Again, a c00n is a c00n is a c00n regardless of skin tone and genetic makeup. Biracials who try and distance themselves from the black community are c00ns. What do the biracial c00ns have to do with the biracials who embrace their blackness though? You come across as jealous and insecure. "They gon get they numbers up and leave us y'all:lupe:"
You can't force anybody to be pro-black but we shouldn't support any black person who tries to distance themselves from the community regardless of skin tone.
There are mulattoes who grew up in white households and didn't know they were different until they were around age 12. Some of them have never even met their black family members. How are they c00ns for distancing themselves from the black community? A community they were never even part of to begin with? That makes no sense.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
There are mulattoes who grew up in white households and didn't know they were different until they were around age 12. Some of them have never even met their black side of their family. How are they c00ns for distancing themselves from the black community? A community they were never even part of to begin with? That makes no sense.
:childplease: ole "there's an exception to every rule" ass lame. That's an extreme example and doesn't discount what I said in the least.
Exactly. Jealousy and envy seem to be the motivation for what you're saying.

what's your point? the kid is still biracial, not black. irrelevant, this is about setting a clear standard. if biracials want to be pro-black, fine, but they are still biracial.
Biracial and black have never been mutually exclusive. Take your head out of your ass and wake up to centuries of history all the way up to present day reality.

yeah, that's a big IF.
It's only a big if because we've got a bunch of scary dumb ass c00ns running around who'd rather in-fight and deflect from white supremacy then challenge it head on.

another reason whites are able to maintain dominance is them practicing exclusiveness. they didn't conquer a bunch of nations, procreate with the women, then claim the offspring as their own. they understand (just like every other ethnic/racial group) there's power in exclusivity. not allowing every other group to push their rift raft into your tribe to be accepted as one of the best has worked pretty well for non-blacks.
This is a lie. Whites are very inclusive to people who perpetuate white supremacy. Just look at all the people who are considered white now that weren't 100 years ago. People like the Jews, Irish, Italian, ect. weren't considered white 100 years ago. Whites decided to accept those people because they pledged allegiance to white supremacy and they needed those numbers to maintain their system. The reason that whites don't have to be even more inclusive is because there's so many non whites who buy into white supremacy/black inferiority. Whites are playing chess while blacks like you are still on checkers. What would YOUR standard for being black be and how would this new standard benefit our community? You can't even articulate your position because it's nonsensical. You're not for black unity you want to perpetuate more division.

it's not a deflection, a deflection is claiming to be pro-black while being an "equal opportunity dater"
Thats not a deflection its a contradiction. Two different words with two different meanings bruh.

You are most certainly deflecting. The focus of blacks should be on overcoming systematic white supremacy. In-fighting about who does and doesn't qualify as black does nothing to address white supremacy. It's nothing but a deflection from white supremacy.

how is that reality? if i mix red and blue, will i get red? if i mix green and yellow, will i still get yellow? so how can you mix a black man with a non-black woman and still get a black child? you're not speaking in reality, you're speaking that old one drop rule bullshyt.
Race is a social construct. You're sounding silly. Races aren't literally colors bruh. Black people aren't really black and white people aren't really white. The terms "black, white, ect" in the context of race are general. You accuse me of not speaking in reality when in reality black-white mixed people have always been classified as black. Why are you ignoring that reality?

a biracial who distances himself from the black community is not a c00n. how you going to hold someone with a white parent to a pro-black standard? just plain stupid shyt :laugh:
A biracial person is classified as black in this world whether they accept it or not. Having a white or non black parent does not exclude a person from being classified as black and it never has. It's not about a pro-black standard it's about acknowledging blackness. Blacks who deny it downplay their blackness are c00ns. We just saw an example of this with Raven Symone. Now Raven is clearly biracial at the least. You can look at her and clearly see that she has non black heritage. If she checked multi-racial or mixed on a census or something she wouldn't be lying. The reason that she caught backlash for her "I'm not black" comments was that despite her being mixed with non black heritage she's still clearly black. You're the one who isn't rooted in reality. You've got your head up your ass.

and once again, it's not about jealousy or insecurity. it's about getting you nikkas to let go, cus y'all seem real pathetic trynna force blackness on biracials.
I didn't invent the concept of race or how people are racially classified. It's not about how I personal feel or how you personally feel. It's about the reality of life on earth. It's not people like me who give out the "nikka wake up" calls to those blacks who try to deny and run from being black. I just laugh when the calls come through.[/QUOTE]

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: ole "there's an exception to every rule" ass lame. That's an extreme example and doesn't discount what I said in the least.

Biracial and black have never been mutually exclusive. Take your head out of your ass and wake up to centuries of history all the way up to present day reality.

It's only a big if because we've got a bunch of scary dumb ass c00ns running around who'd rather in-fight and deflect from white supremacy then challenge it head on.

This is a lie. Whites are very inclusive to people who perpetuate white supremacy. Just look at all the people who are considered white now that weren't 100 years ago. People like the Jews, Irish, Italian, ect. weren't considered white 100 years ago. Whites decided to accept those people because they pledged allegiance to white supremacy and they needed those numbers to maintain their system. The reason that whites don't have to be even more inclusive is because there's so many non whites who buy into white supremacy/black inferiority. Whites are playing chess while blacks like you are still on checkers. What would YOUR standard for being black be and how would this new standard benefit our community? You can't even articulate your position because it's nonsensical. You're not for black unity you want to perpetuate more division.

Thats not a deflection its a contradiction. Two different words with two different meanings bruh.

You are most certainly deflecting. The focus of blacks should be on overcoming systematic white supremacy. In-fighting about who does and doesn't qualify as black does nothing to address white supremacy. It's nothing but a deflection from white supremacy.

Race is a social construct. You're sounding silly. Races aren't literally colors bruh. Black people aren't really black and white people aren't really white. The terms "black, white, ect" in the context of race are general. You accuse me of not speaking in reality when in reality black-white mixed people have always been classified as black. Why are you ignoring that reality?

A biracial person is classified as black in this world whether they accept it or not. Having a white or non black parent does not exclude a person from being classified as black and it never has. It's not about a pro-black standard it's about acknowledging blackness. Blacks who deny it downplay their blackness are c00ns. We just saw an example of this with Raven Symone. Now Raven is clearly biracial at the least. You can look at her and clearly see that she has non black heritage. If she checked multi-racial or mixed on a census or something she wouldn't be lying. The reason that she caught backlash for her "I'm not black" comments was that despite her being mixed with non black heritage she's still clearly black. You're the one who isn't rooted in reality. You've got your head up your ass.

I didn't invent the concept of race or how people are racially classified. It's not about how I personal feel or how you personally feel. It's about the reality of life on earth. It's not people like me who give out the "nikka wake up" calls to those blacks who try to deny and run from being black. I just laugh when the calls come through.
[/QUOTE]

Co sign 98% of this post. Also, interesting about the whites being inclusive I didn't realize that until a little while ago but eastern/southern Europeans etc basically gave up their languages and culture to be white in the US. But real talk, a black dude can't give up enough to ever be white which just kind of emphasizes the pointlessness of c00nery

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

what's your point? the kid is still biracial, not black.

irrelevant, this is about setting a clear standard. if biracials want to be pro-black, fine, but they are still biracial.

yeah, that's a big IF.

:whew:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I'll give dude respect for st least attempting to articulate his position. Unlike 60 posts a day no life having trolls who can only post smileys:russ: I could almost forgive the post count(nah, not 50+ tho) if the person is spitting some real shyt. Dude is just wasting his life away tho:to:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
nikka gets embarrassed on here daily after working his burger flipping job :to: and copying and pasting the same dumb attempts to lash out cause his black momma was a wench and raised him to be a hoe nikka that Blacks clowned :pachaha:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

I didn't invent the concept of race or how people are racially classified. It's not about how I personal feel or how you personally feel. It's about the reality of life on earth. It's not people like me who give out the "nikka wake up" calls to those blacks who try to deny and run from being black. I just laugh when the calls come through.
[/QUOTE]

So you want to force biracial people to identify as black because that's how they were classified. Then later say black and white are social constructs. So which is it?

A child that is a product of two races is biracial. Regardless, of the classification...we are not talking about phenotype here. No one has said that biracial people existence does nott overlap with black people's but tgey are a distinct group. I fail to see how calling a spade a spade is divisive.

The need for distinctions to be made is especially necessary when the group in question is lacking power such as blacks are. The danger of claiming biracial people as black is that they become the standard or the face of the disenfranchised group while still gaining some priprivileges from the powerful group. You see that in advertising when ambiguous individuals replace blaxks while other racial groups are true to their heritage.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
nikka gets embarrassed on here daily after working his burger flipping job :to: and copying and pasting the same dumb attempts to lash out cause his black momma was a wench and raised him to be a hoe nikka that Blacks clowned :pachaha:
Look at him, emotional. :heh: at "embarrassed daily" when I've probably gotten over 100 daps from your lame ass. You're like the lame thirsty cat who cracks on a chic only to call her ugly after getting dissed. Yous a fukking loser:mjlol: