Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Lol bmore gorilla if you start a re-entry program that targets ex convicts that are black or mentor at risk black kids or donate professional services to black people that can't afford them or on and on and on you are pro black dude! Don't listen to these clowns. . .
That's ridiculous to say Im automatically disqualified from being pro black based on choices I made as a teen. Im curious to know what some of these so called pro blacks do to improve the community

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They go through racism yes, but don't sit here and try to tell me mixed men/women go through the same bs as black men/women cuz they don't.

I said black hispanics were a different story :leostare:

how are black hispanics a different story..?

either it's one way or the other.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's where you and I see it from different perspectives. That's helping fix symptoms rather than digging the root of the problems. What do many convicts have in common.
Down playing the importance that a solid black family unit brings on bettering the lives of blacks is delusional at best. It puts a bandaid on a problem that needs to be disinfected.

No where we disagree is you insist on support, championing, and favoring equating to definitive solutions. That's bullshyt.

If you want definitive solutions yes it necessarily includes families. But we are talking about being "pro" something not the "messiah" to something.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
You could relate if you were standing next to one and all a white person sees is two nggers
And that's where the shared experience ends :mjlol:

how are black hispanics a different story..?

either it's one way or the other.
Because I said I don't view biracials as black then said black hispanics are a different story, meaning I do view them and their offspring as black :leostare:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And that's where the shared experience ends :mjlol:

Because I said I don't view biracials as black then said black hispanics are a different story, meaning I do view them and their offspring as black :leostare:

So that means ... you're opinion prevails > ?

ok :leostare:

I say black is black. The two pics of women i posted above are black to me.
I think it matter how they identify... but many black women...........Look at them and reject them and assume their experience isn't black.

Even this mixed nikka could be black if he acted like Malcolm...
rob-evans-model-antm-4.jpg

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
That's the only experience that should matter. You got white folks looking at them as just another ****** and then you got people like you who try to exclude them
You've already stated it's circumstance based. I can begin to understand a biracial woman's struggle other than that of racism.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Just because they don't like to be called black doesn't mean they aren't though. Some people hate being called a$$holes but when the shoe fits :yeshrug:
The only reason we're called black is becuz our English slave masters insisted on it. They knew what they were doing was wrong but they had to rationalize it some way. The Spanish colonists viewed shyt way different and were a lot more open to miscegenation

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
So that means ... you're opinion prevails > ?

ok :leostare:

I say black is black. The two pics of women i posted above are black to me.
I think it matter how they identify... but many black women...........Look at them and reject them and assume their experience isn't black.

Even this mixed nikka could be black if he acted like Malcolm...
rob-evans-model-antm-4.jpg
I have no idea what the fukk you're talking about breh, I said I view black hispanics as black :pachaha: