Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
While I think a mixed person + a black person = a black household

tons of studies show they don't go through the same things as a full black person.
@MarsPunka

by first bm's... has had racist shyt happen to her..

The only different treatment she has received is from c00n ASS nikkaS .. black guys... who sweat her just because she looks a lil mixed. I see on her page the comments nikkas leave.

I'm not sure white supremacy sees the difference we see.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
That aint true. I gotta couple mixed homies that have had to go thru the same bullshyt me and my other homies have had to go thru. Racist white folks always looked at them as just another ******. Our narrative is the same

They go through racism yes, but don't sit here and try to tell me mixed men/women go through the same bs as black men/women cuz they don't.

:whoo:

:whew: yo, you're just like my girl. We have this debate all the time ............

:ufdup:and i don't agree at ALL.

for example.. She's like "how r u pro black when u only smashed hoes... and out of the 3 real relationships you've had.. I'm the only black girl"

I'm like :rudy: All my women have been black:camby:

my bm is cuban for example. Afro Cuban... she looks like
bernice_burgos.jpg

How is this not black?

my other BM is str8 up from Jamica.. but is irish n jamican... so looks like (literally tho)
images

my current girl look typical west african.

But imo isn't more black. black is black imo.

right... right? :why:

I said black hispanics were a different story :leostare:

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you make a home with that woman?
Lol bmore gorilla if you start a re-entry program that targets ex convicts that are black or mentor at risk black kids or donate professional services to black people that can't afford them or on and on and on you are pro black dude! Don't listen to these clowns. . .

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lol bmore gorilla if you start a re-entry program that targets ex convicts that are black or mentor at risk black kids or donate professional services to black people that can't afford them or on and on and on you are pro black dude! Don't listen to these clowns. . .

Deal with it :yeshrug:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I don't care what they think. The stats aren't lying.

And being a cancer on the black community
Stats cant conclude one's experience. That's ludicrous. And to say becuz I made a mistake at 18 means Im a cancer is ludicrous. My son is in my life fulltime and Im doing what I need to do to raise him into a productive black man which unfortunately a lot of our peers aren't doing. What's more pro black than that?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Stats cant conclude one's experience. That's ludicrous. And to say becuz I made a mistake at 18 means Im a cancer is ludicrous. My son is in my life fulltime and Im doing what I need to do to raise him into a productive black man which unfortunately a lot of our peers aren't doing. What's more pro black than that?

:childplease:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
That's where you and I see it from different perspectives. That's helping fix symptoms rather than digging the root of the problems. What do many convicts have in common.
Down playing the importance that a solid black family unit brings on bettering the lives of blacks is delusional at best. It puts a bandaid on a problem that needs to be disinfected.