Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
out of wedlock and divorce is a reality...

so these people can't be pro black because they aren't fitting into a box of the nuc fam?
I don't understand what you're getting at but it depends on the situation.

What I mean by white supremacy breaking up the black family unit has more to do with the prison industrial complex and the rise of the "black welfare queens."

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand what you're getting at but it depends on the situation.

What I mean by white supremacy breaking up the black family unit has more to do with the prison industrial complex and the rise of the "black welfare queens."
Everyone says.........nuc family....

you're pro black if you support nuc families because people say--- it's the center of the black community........and its breakdown is one of the reason for our downfall.

But if someone has kids etc that they aren't living with........... are they outside of the nuc family and therefore not pro black?

Is someone like Zaza ali not pro black because she's a typical Babymammma ?

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok sorry, I don't like being dismissive and stupid even if it's on a messageboard. @Yup

Here let me number my points for you so maybe you can respond intelligently?

1. Pro black is supporting, championing and favoring black people

2. You can support, champion, and favor black people in many ways that do not include family.

3. The idea pro black necessitates a family is an unproven theory and even if we were to follow it we would not know the ultimate outcome for many years and if pro blackness depends on successful outcomes rather than intentions no one today is pro black.

4. Pro black is not something you brag about. It is evident and perceived and most of the black people you support, champion, or favor will not even know your familial status.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Everyone says.........nuc family....

you're pro black if you support nuc families because people say--- it's the center of the black community........and its breakdown is one of the reason for our downfall.

But if someone has kids etc that they aren't living with........... are they outside of the nuc family and therefore not pro black?

Is someone like Zaza ali not pro black because she's a typical Babymammma ?
I've already stated what I meant by the breakdown of the black family unit = prison industrial complex and welfare. Stopping black men from providing for their families and allowing black women to feel they don't need a man to support them or help raise their children because they have section 8 and welfare.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Ok sorry, I don't like being dismissive and stupid even if it's on a messageboard. @Yup

Here let me number my points for you so maybe you can respond intelligently?

1. Pro black is supporting, championing and favoring black people

2. You can support, champion, and favor black people in many ways that do not include family.

3. The idea pro black necessitates a family is an unproven theory and even if we were to follow it we would not know the ultimate outcome for many years and if pro blackness depends on successful outcomes rather than intentions no one today is pro black.

4. Pro black is not something you brag about. It is evident and perceived and most of the black people you support, champion, or favor will not even know your familial status.
Well can we have an agreement then? If you marry outside your race and have mixed children, don't comment on the state of black family and black women issues then we're all good.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well can we have an agreement then? If you marry outside your race and have mixed children, don't comment on the state of black family and black women issues then we're all good.

What if the mother is mixed........... or black hispanic?

or the father is.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Still not black :yeshrug:, a mixed woman/man doesn't go through the same issues as a black woman/man imo. Black hispanic is a different story.

That aint true. I gotta couple mixed homies that have had to go thru the same bullshyt me and my other homies have had to go thru. Racist white folks always looked at them as just another ******. Our narrative is the same

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Still not black :yeshrug:, a mixed woman/man doesn't go through the same issues as a black woman/man imo. Black hispanic is a different story.
:whoo:

:whew: yo, you're just like my girl. We have this debate all the time ............

:ufdup:and i don't agree at ALL.

for example.. She's like "how r u pro black when u only smashed hoes... and out of the 3 real relationships you've had.. I'm the only black girl"

I'm like :rudy: All my women have been black:camby:

my bm is cuban for example. Afro Cuban... she looks like
bernice_burgos.jpg

How is this not black?

my other BM is str8 up from Jamica.. but is irish n jamican... so looks like (literally tho)
images

my current girl look typical west african.

But imo isn't more black. black is black imo.

right... right? :why:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
That aint true. I gotta couple mixed homies that have had to go thru the same bullshyt me and my other homies have had to go thru. Racist white folks always looked at them as just another ******. Our narrative is the same

While I think a mixed person + a black person = a black household

tons of studies show they don't go through the same things as a full black person.