Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Exactly, one of the major goals of white supremacy is to tear down the black family unit so one of the major goals for those claiming pro-black is to mend it (black family unit), the fact that these IR daters can't see this blows my mind.
They see it. These people aren't pro black they're pro blacks being accepted.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov: Piss poor response. What's my definition of pro-black? We are debating a specific issue here. You didn't say anything in the post above. Do you acknowledge systematic white supremacy? Do you acknowledge that white supremacy is a system that is maintained by whites as a whole and that they aren't willing to give it up? The final question is how do you reconcile being pro-black in a society that systematically sabotages black unity? The reality is "who you fukk" is a big part of "what you do". Like others have said, if you want together a non black chic then do that. Just don't try and claim to be pro black without expecting to be called out because you're not.

This reminds me of the one where someone tells Socrates he has a big ugly nose and he responds that he has larger nostrils which help him breath better so his nose is actually better. This threads laser focus on pro black equaling black family unity is dumb as shyt. Black people have 99 problems and in this thread the arguments unless you address that one in your personal life you haven't done shyt to support, champion, or favor black people. And that just doesn't make sense to me.

Like Socrates nose, there are a myriad virtues which can be applied to "pro black" but the cons focus on one. Its unfounded theory they strongly believe is an indisposable aspect of being pro black. Well guess what? The Civil Rights leaders from back in the day thought they were on to something too. I'm sure they believed they were supporting, championing, and favoring black people, even if some point into the future interests converged and other groups reeped some of the benefits. So it wasn't a non response, it exposed how ridiculous it is to look back at a movement with hindsight sixty years later and apply modern sensibilities.

Moreover, who the fukk said they would go around proclaiming pro black? Leave that to the Facebook and website activists. It's the people you help and they may not even say it, but they know it and feel it. You are. Nothing needs to be said. Real talk, they'd even like your white wife if she was as decent as you. No one is talking about leading the masses or being a politician. Most of the black people you support, favor, or champion won't even know who you are married to. There is a practical element missing from this conversation and that's probably for very good reason.

Last edited:

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They see it. These people aren't pro black they're pro blacks being accepted.

Stop making up what "pro" means. It has a definition. If you knew it you'd know, especially during the 60's, that being both pro black and pro blacks being accepted was entirely possible. Change happens incrementally and integration was a huge first step. Please spare me the shyt about how we're worse off. Grow up.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, one of the major goals of white supremacy is to tear down the black family unit so one of the major goals for those claiming pro-black is to mend it (black family unit), the fact that these IR daters can't see this blows my mind.

What is meant by....

BLACK FAMILY UNIT?

I'm wondering because you all keep throwing out that phrase as something that cacs messed up.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
This reminds me of the one where someone tells Socrates he has a big ugly nose and he responds that he has larger nostrils which help him breath better so his nose is actually better. This threads laser focus on pro black equaling black family unity is dumb as shyt. Black people have 99 problems and in this thread the arguments unless you address that one in your personal life you haven't done shyt to support, champion, or favor black people. And that just doesn't make sense to me.

Like Socrates nose, there are a myriad virtues which can be applied to "pro black" but the cons focus on one. Its unfounded theory they strongly believe is an indisposable aspect of being pro black. Well guess what? The Civil Rights leaders from back in the day thought they were on to something too. I'm sure they believed they were supporting, championing, and favoring black people, even if some point into the future interests converged and other groups reeped some of the benefits. So it wasn't a non response, it exposed how ridiculous it is to look back at a movement with hindsight sixty years later and apply modern sensibilities.

Moreover, who the fukk said they would go around proclaiming pro black? Leave that to the Facebook and website activists. It's the people you help and they may not even say it, but they know it and feel it. You are. Nothing needs to be said. Real talk, they'd even like your white wife if she was as decent as you. No one is talking about leading the masses or being a politician. Most of the black people you support, favor, or champion won't even know who you are married to. There is a practical element missing from this conversation and that's probably for very good reason.
I am sorry but you said a lot to sat nothing.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I know what a nuclear family is...... obviously hanging around pro black people and circles..........That's All the fukk they talk about.

What i mean is....... is the only way a husband wife and kid under one roof for all time.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I know what a nuclear family is...... obviously hanging around pro black people and circles..........That's All the fukk they talk about.

What i mean is....... is the only way a husband wife and kid under one roof for all time.
I don't get what you're asking? Do you want to know about black LGBT couples or children born out of wedlock/divorced parents?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't get what you're asking? Do you want to know about black LGBT couples or children born out of wedlock/divorced parents?

out of wedlock and divorce is a reality...

so these people can't be pro black because they aren't fitting into a box of the nuc fam?