Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't cherrypick my words. I AM pro-black when it comes to counteracting white supremacy and the oppression of black people, but I am not a black supremacist.
how are you counteracting white supremacy by actively breeding into it? you think your white grandchildren wont embrace the benefits of oppressing blacks? you'll be the black grandpa in an old folks home no one talks about :laugh:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And mixing will solve it? :russ:

superiority? what part of equal, tolerant and autonomy do you not understand?

You act as if I'm saying "interracial" is the only option. I'm saying people should not limit themselves to a specific race, not that they should only be in interracial relationships.

I am opposed to the brother who exclusively dates white girls too because that is a racial preference.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I am opposed to the brother who exclusively dates white girls too because that is a racial preference.

Who cares? As long as they are not speaking bad of the communities they left or are oppressing people then their preference is none of your business.

You have yet to explain Black Supremacy?

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how are you counteracting white supremacy by actively breeding into it? you think your white grandchildren wont embrace the benefits of oppressing blacks? you'll be the black grandpa in an old folks home no one talks about :laugh:

Obama Sr should've never married Ann Dunham. I mean, look at his grandchildren. :comeon:

Are you clairvoyant? :comeon:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares? As long as they are not speaking bad of the communities they left or are oppressing people then their preference is none of your business.

You have yet to explain Black Supremacy?

IMO, racial preference carries with it the idea of racial superiority.

And ideologically, black supremacy is the idea that blacks are the superior race.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obama Sr should've never married Ann Dunham. I mean, look at his grandchildren. :comeon:

Are you clairvoyant? :comeon:

that's your best option against white supremacy? hoping your biracial children will do something you didn'tt do yourself? :heh:

once again, stop trying to make a civil rights movement out of dating white women. do what you want, stop arguing about it, no one is trying to stop you.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And ideologically, black supremacy is the idea that blacks are the superior race.

this is just dumb black man rhetoric

you the type of nikka that calls white girls racist if they only want to be with white men

most people prefer their own, only black men try to go through these mental hoops to justify not wanting to procreate with a black woman

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Superiority is not the same as subjugation and oppression

There is nothing wrong with feeling your people are the best as long as you know that the next man does too and there is mutual respect and tolerance :mindblown:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

Feeling one race is more attractive than another isn't really "superiority" though. That's like getting mad because someone finds blue eyes more attractive than green eyes.

I find black men (particularly darker skinned ones) more attractive, doesn't mean I think dark skin black men are superior they're just the ones that get the juices flowing (no pun intended).

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
As far as I'm concerned, if you are opposed to dating outside of your race, regardless of what race you are, the implication is that you feel your race is supreme(aesthetically or otherwise). That, IMO, is ideologically immoral.

You're telling me that if your grandchild looked white, you couldn't take pride in him/her? That you'd love them less than a darker skinned grandchild? :what:
Why dating with in my race means I'm immoral and hate other races?

If a black person says he they only want to date white people, would still call them immoral?
Don't cherrypick my words. I AM pro-black when it comes to counteracting white supremacy and the oppression of black people, but I am not a black supremacist.
Why are you trying to redefine what's pro black or black supremacy?

Sorry about the bad typing, I'm using my phone.

Last edited:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is just dumb black man rhetoric

you the type of nikka that calls white girls racist if they only want to be with white men

most people prefer their own, only black men try to go through these mental hoops to justify not wanting to procreate with a black woman

I have no problem with procreating with a black woman.

And all I see is you jumping through hoops to justify putting one race of people above another...same as white supremacists.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
And all I see is you jumping through hoops to justify putting one race of people above another...same as white supremacists.

you don't have to "jumping through hoops to justify putting one race of people above another" that looks like you

:dead:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I have no problem with procreating with a black woman.

But you're not oppressing that race simply because you either don't find them attractive or find one race more attractive than others.