Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Learn what institution building is and maybe you won't come off so dumb.

I don't care how I come off on the Coli. I'm in the streets putting in work. Do something important for your block, neighborhood or city and none of the shyt you are arguing about will mean shyt to you. As long as you aren't doing anything it will be too easy to point oto the flaws in the people who do.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I don't care how I come off on the Coli. I'm in the streets putting in work. Do something important for your block, neighborhood or city and none of the shyt you are arguing about will mean shyt to you. As long as you aren't doing anything it will be too easy to point oto the flaws in the people who do.

You assume too much.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are we the only race that has so little ethnic pride? Each and every one of you coli members trying to jump through hoops to justify being with non-black women are self hating. You're self hating because you think so little of your race, your bloodline, your ethnicity.....that you are indifferent or encouraging of your kids, grandkids and future descendents not being black. If you're not attracted to black women, if you want lightskinned children or if you want to breed into another race/culture, thats fine as its your personal choice but call it like it is, stop beating around the bush and stop trying to claim "pro-black" status when you're completely fine with your descendents not being black

Your people should be like an exclusive country club. Jews are tight knit. Eastern Europeans are tight knit. Indians are tight knit. Non-Korean Asians are tight knit yet it seems like blacks are not only willing to let any and everyone into our club but we're banging down doors to get into other clubs as well.

@Malik
@Will Ross
@FrederickDouglas

In the OP, I said some of the most beautiful women I've seen are black. I've also had serious relationships with black women...and likely would in the future.

I am not against dating black women. I am not against dating any race of women. That's the point.

If a white person talked about "white pride" and said they would only marry white, I would consider them a white supremacist/racist. :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the OP, I said some of the most beautiful women I've seen are black. I've also had serious relationships with black women...and likely would in the future.

I am not against dating black women. I am not against dating any race of women. That's the point.

If a white person talked about "white pride" and said they would only marry white, I would consider them a white supremacist/racist. :yeshrug:
as opposed to talking about white pride and marrying a black person :mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What would be their reason for wanting to stay homogenous? :patrice:

Because they love themselves?

Monoculture and mulattos aren't the answer.

Tolerance and respect and equality can come without integration or oppressing other groups.

Blacks just want autonomy, self-determination and to be left the fukk alone.