Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I think there is a proxy war going on inside the bi-racial community about how they should be identified. What I do find interesting though is that some people believe that if a biracial child comes from a BW/WM then somehow they will identify as black and if the child comes from a WW/BM then somehow that child will just want to be identified as both. But I have seen it both ways.
Who believe's that?:what:

Did you typed that wrong, because I see the other way around.
If a white person talked about "white pride" and said they would only marry white, I would consider them a white supremacist/racist. :yeshrug:
Do you also consider Asians, Latino's, Arabs, and other races who do the same thing racist?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:deadmanny: This dumb nikka so caught in his feelings he can't admit the civil rights movement was about black people.
The civil rights movement was hijacked by whites who have now become the main beneficiaries of it. White women and white gays have benefitted more from that civil rights movement than blacks. The problem was that blacks in the civil rights movement sold out for the illusion of integration. Those guys in the civil rights movement weren't pro-black they were pro-black acceptance. They were fighting for the right to be accepted by whites. That's why a lot of them had white wives. You cannot be pro-black with a non black woman on your arm. There's no way around that. The only solution to our struggle against white supremacy is unity.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The civil rights movement was hijacked by whites who have now become the main beneficiaries of it. White women and white gays have benefitted more from that civil rights movement than blacks. The problem was that blacks in the civil rights movement sold out for the illusion of integration. Those guys in the civil rights movement weren't pro-black they were pro-black acceptance. They were fighting for the right to be accepted by whites. That's why a lot of them had white wives. You cannot be pro-black with a non black woman on your arm. There's no way around that. The only solution to our struggle against white supremacy is unity.

real talk and a tough pill to swallow :ehh:

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt breh. But what does that have to do with the sacrifices people made while the civil rights movement was happening is my point. At lol at Civil Rights leaders not being pro black but pro equality. Way yall nikkas define it who fukking cares. Rename that shyt coli boys club

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they love themselves?

Monoculture and mulattos aren't the answer.

Tolerance and respect and equality can come without integration or oppressing other groups.

Blacks just want autonomy, self-determination and to be left the fukk alone.

Who believe's that?:what:

Did you typed that wrong, because I see the other way around.

Do you also consider Asians, Latino's, Arabs, and other races who do the same thing racist?

pride & self preservation, something nikkas like you know nothing about.

As far as I'm concerned, if you are opposed to dating outside of your race, regardless of what race you are, the implication is that you feel your race is supreme(aesthetically or otherwise). That, IMO, is ideologically immoral.

You're telling me that if your grandchild looked white, you couldn't take pride in him/her? That you'd love them less than a darker skinned grandchild? :what:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As far as I'm concerned, if you are opposed to dating outside of your race, regardless of what race you are, the implication is that you feel your race is supreme(aesthetically or otherwise). That, IMO, is ideologically immoral.

You're telling me that if your grandchild looked white, you couldn't take pride in him/her? That you'd love them less than a darker skinned grandchild? :what:
then why even claim you're pro-black if you're cool with having white grandchildren? look, don't try to make a civil rights movement out of dating white women. do what you wanna do, but you're clearly not pro-black

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
As far as I'm concerned, if you are opposed to dating outside of your race, regardless of what race you are, the implication is that you feel your race is supreme(aesthetically or otherwise).

And? As long as you tolerate, respect and allow autonomy to other people, there is no issue:what:

Love less? No. Be disappointed? Yes.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
then why even claim you're pro-black if you're cool with having white grandchildren? look, don't try to make a civil rights movement out of dating white women. do what you wanna do, but you're clearly not pro-black

Being pro-black is redundant if it's not being used to counteract white supremacy or the oppression of black people. What other purpose is there for being "pro-black"?

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And? As long as you tolerate, respect and allow autonomy to other people, there is no issue:what:

Love less? No. Be disappointed? Yes.

I don't believe in the concept of racial superiority either way. The corrupt idea is the issue. Putting one race on a pedestal is part of what got us into this mess in the first place.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Being pro-black is redundant if it's not being used to counteract white supremacy or the oppression of black people. What other purpose is there for being "pro-black"?

And mixing will solve it? :russ:

I don't believe in the concept of racial superiority either way.

superiority? what part of equal, tolerant and autonomy do you not understand?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being pro-black is redundant

bruh, you sound very confused and conflicted. you are the one that made a thread claiming to be "pro black but an equal opportunity dater"

like i said, dudes like you are looking for every excuse in the book to abandon ship, and no one is stopping you.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh, you sound very confused and conflicted. you are the one that made a thread claiming to be "pro black but an equal opportunity dater"

like i said, dudes like you are looking for every excuse in the book to abandon ship, and no one is stopping you.

Don't cherrypick my words. I AM pro-black when it comes to counteracting white supremacy and the oppression of black people, but I am not a black supremacist.