Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow you are telling me something I didn't know :ohhh:
Are we in 5th grade?

nikka who has a baby with a black woman and sits on the internet all day typing Malcolm x quotes is pro black

But the man that turns down millions of dollars in his chosen profession to enhance the lives of black people is not because he wives a white woman

Yea, retarded.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Are we in 5th grade?

nikka who has a baby with a black woman and sits on the internet all day typing Malcolm x quotes is pro black

But the man that turns down millions of dollars in his chosen profession to enhance the lives of black people is not because he wives a white woman

Yup.

You still haven't grasped the difference between pro equality and pro black. A family is linear and material. "Progress" and "activism", while needed, can be in vain.

Yea, retarded.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, you're very confused. I think what happened itt is someone decided "pro" as a prefix doesn't mean what it means and some impaired folk ran with it, let me help you out:
Main Entry: 2pro-

Function: prefix

Etymology: Latin pro in front of, before, for, forward — more at for

1 : taking the place of : substituting for <procathedral><procaine> 2 : favoring : supporting : championing<pro-American>

so again wtf does someone's family have to do with favoring, supporting, or championing black people? Thanks

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
so again wtf does someone's family have to do with favoring, supporting, or championing black people? Thanks

You aren't "favoring, supporting, or championing " black people, you are merely asking that everyone have equal rights.

You cannot be that dumb.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
No, you're very confused. I think what happened itt is someone decided "pro" as a prefix doesn't mean what it means and some impaired folk ran with it, let me help you out:
Main Entry: 2pro-

Function: prefix

Etymology: Latin pro in front of, before, for, forward — more at for

1 : taking the place of : substituting for <procathedral><procaine> 2 : favoring : supporting : championing<pro-American>

But being pro black is for the future generations of blacks, how can you be pro black if your future isn't black? Pro equality is a better definition

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, they are asking black people have equal rights. They weren't advocating for tibet, animals, gays, or whatever other group. They championed the rights of black people when black people did not have rights. Yea they wanted equality, but blacks didn't/don't have it so of all the groups in the world that had issues they favored black people, supported them, an acted as a champion. They supported the causes of black people. Why is this so hard for you to fathom? They weren't some Koombayah group hugging trees praying for peace for everyone. In most cases they singled out black people.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
No, they are asking black people have equal rights. They weren't advocating for tibet, animals, gays, or whatever other group. They championed the rights of black people when black people did not have rights. Yea they wanted equality, but blacks didn't/don't have it so of all the groups in the world that had issues they favored black people, supported them, an acted as a champion. They supported the causes of black people. Why is this so hard for you to fathom? They weren't some Koombayah group hugging trees praying for peace for everyone. In most cases they singled out black people.
What I don't understand is why then did these people not want black children?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
They weren't advocating for tibet, animals, gays, or whatever other group. They championed the rights of black people when black people did not have rights.

It was called The Civil Rights movement, not Black Rights Movement and those same people moved to White communities and married White wives.

fukk out of here.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But being pro black is for the future generations of blacks, how can you be pro black if your future isn't black? Pro equality is a better definition

Really? And you don't think their actions effected future generations of blacks? You don't think light skinned people are black?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Really? And you don't think their actions effected future generations of blacks? You don't think light skinned people are black?
When did I say that? I have light skin peeps in my family of course I think they're black

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was called The Civil Rights movement, not Black Rights Movement and those same people moved to White communities and married White wives.

fukk out of here.

Right. Let's ignore more of history. Civil rights act of 1964 was intended to allow whites to eat at restaraunts, stay at hotels, and go to integrated schools. Black people's rights were not the main cause at issue here. After all the called it the civil rights movement...duh. And who didn't have civil rights again? Oh ok.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Civil rights act of 1964 was intended to allow whites to eat at restaraunts, stay at hotels, and go to integrated schools.

:mjlol:

Black people's rights were not the main cause it issue here. After all the called it the civil rights movement...duh. And who didn't have civil rights again? Oh ok.

Everyone that was not White :mjlol: