Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
We making excuses for lack of foresight? :mjpls:

Black people globally will not succeed until we have some understanding and work together. The White man has made that mandatory.

the only people i see being shamed for ethnic pride are americans.
We can have understanding without Me having to neglect my ethnicity.
Yes but a big part of the movement is getting it starting, and not wasting time trying to force or guilt people into participating.
The white man doesn't have as much power as y'all give them credit for.
Ultimately black men have the power over What will become of black people.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Lol wrong the argument is very relevant. You just don't have the tools or capabilities to answer them in a way where your point makes any sense. It's really that obvious.
Ok...keep telling yourself that. You have no level of objectivity and it shows with your high strung responses.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I diagree 100% breh. The black women I've met (from chicks from the hood to chicks from the burbs) all wanted a nikka who ran shyt. The problem I've seen is a lot of time nikkas try to go the @Willstyles route and simp their way into some p*ssy and fukk the game up for everyone.

Every woman I've been with knows the deal. I'm the leader of this relationship, and you will follow my playbook lest the ghost of brother Ike Turner makes an appearance

giphy.gif

:umad:

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody said that you can't play a role all people are saying is that they are not problacl.
So wait. . .someone can donate time and talent to uplifting black people and not be pro black. What?

Everyone wants to reduce being pro black to family and children. It's one aspect, sure.

But do we disqualify people from being pro black because that's not in their cards?

It then follows impotent people, infertile people, gay people, career driven people, and people uninterested in children cannot be pro black. And don't forget the womanizers. Plenty black dudes screaming pro black, married etc and treating black women like their birthright and nobody says jack about them. No one questions Jessie Jackson or bill Cosbys devotion to blackness and they are creating broken families. If you're going to have this puritan view of what one needs to adhere to to be down let's not single out interracial dating.

And what is pro black anyway? I always thought it was maintaining an agenda to improve the outcomes of black people if not exclusively then as a top priority. Does that require a nuclear family?

then I'm reading shyt about doing shyt that's a temporary solution. Ok, so do nothing instead? Start making babies with black women? Real talk lot of the black people having babies with other black people could help our situation by stopping right now.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
So wait. . .someone can donate time and talent to uplifting black people and not be pro black. What?

Everyone wants to reduce being pro black to family and children. It's one aspect, sure.

But do we disqualify people from being pro black because that's not in their cards?

It then follows impotent people, infertile people, gay people, career driven people, and people uninterested in children cannot be pro black. And don't forget the womanizers. Plenty black dudes screaming pro black, married etc and treating black women like their birthright and nobody says jack about them. No one questions Jessie Jackson or bill Cosbys devotion to blackness and they are creating broken families. If you're going to have this puritan view of what one needs to adhere to to be down let's not single out interracial dating.

And what is pro black anyway? I always thought it was maintaining an agenda to improve the outcomes of black people if not exclusively then as a top priority. Does that require a nuclear family?

then I'm reading shyt about doing shyt that's a temporary solution. Ok, so do nothing instead? Start making babies with black women? Real talk lot of the black people having babies with other black people could help our situation by stopping right now.
Nobody has said all of that.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Fail to see how this is puritanical, that's just the basic.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Couldn't care less what men say because I'm not interested in dating them and the some of the black women who take issue would date interracially if the chance presented itself.
Date who you want.
Screw what anyone has to say.
:camby:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
You don't know what you're talking about. My perspective is based on experience and being involved in the community as well as surrounding myself with like minded black people who practice what they preach. This myth of having a black community with non-black partners and bi-racial children is nothing but bullshyt being said by nikkas who have no real pride in their community but want to be recognized as leaders within it. This shyt isn't some rec room YMCA volunteer shyt where you go home and that's that. It's a set of principles that people have fully embraced and it's evident in their actions within the community. The foundation of every community is principles and guidelines. Without it, you don't have a community

If the majority of people didn't adhere to MLK's philosophy of non-violence and love, then the Civil rights movement would have had a different outcome. If the nation of Islam didn't stick to their principles and guidelines, then Malcolm would have still been Detroit Red and not Malcolm X. If the people of Montgomery didn't stick to their principles of boycotting the bus company, then there would have been a different outcome. There are alot of people out here puttin in work and they aren't compromising their principles in the process ( I know because I'm out here). Marry a non-black woman and see how much say you have in her community.
:ohlawd::wow:

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Harry Bellafonte and Frederick Douglass weren't pro black. Neither was Richard Pryor, Marian Wright Edelman, Josephine Baker, or Eldridge Cleaver

Does dating white people besmirtch you forever or can you still become pro black if you renounce it?

Because I read somewhere MLK dated a white woman before coretta

I know Malcolm Little dated plenty

I'm wondering what you arbiters of blackness have done for the race to declare who isn't "pro black" ?

Can other people have in on the criteria setting?

And it's too bad you don't think you have a say in America. That would explain all sorts of inactivity

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
a9c.png

That makes sense. And i would agree if we lived in some perfect utopia where everyone didn't have a superiority complex, but we don't. We live in america (at least i do) where most people are under the impression that black= bottom barrel and they act accordingly. Thats why i feel like no matter how close you get to a women who isn't black, she'll always see you as this stereotype deep down. And i can't lie i see white people as walking stereotypes anyway so i can't really judge them for judging me.

Personally i'm not looking to settle down so i have no problem being an equal opportunity dater for the moment. But when i'm ready to have kids i think it will be with a black lady. White supremacy isn't ever gonna change unless western civilization is literally torn down and rebuilt. Modern world has been like built on the idea that white = better. No matter how much the younger generations try to mask it the truth remains the same. And its only natural that people of the same race stick together, so as long as white boys own america they're never gonna just let us eat. Or let us become equal. Tensions will always be there.

Basically what i'm tryna get at is that black people SHOULD believe in black supremacy. Our ancestors tried that friendly shyt, remember what happened after that? Not saying we need to outright attack cacs or disrespect them. But we need to unify. That means not marrying out and allowing our money and resources to go towards building up the white community. That means teaching the children that they ARE better than people of other races, and will always be be better.

Its the only way we can advance as a community and build the kind of empires that white people have now. We're better than them. Only way to show them that is to unite and claim our rightful place in the order. And tbh the world is never going to be a utopia. Majority of people are just ignorant and evil. We always have been. We always will be. Therefore we'll always find any reason to hate and oppress. Marrying out won't do anything but weaken the black community and help white people to continue the oppression.

Bingo

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
So Harry Bellafonte and Frederick Douglass weren't pro black. Neither was Richard Pryor, Marian Wright Edelman, Josephine Baker, or Eldridge Cleaver

Does dating white people besmirtch you forever or can you still become pro black if you renounce it?

Because I read somewhere MLK dated a white woman before coretta

I know Malcolm Little dated plenty

I'm wondering what you arbiters of blackness have done for the race to declare who isn't "pro black" ?

Can other people have in on the criteria setting?

And it's too bad you don't think you have a say in America. That would explain all sorts of inactivity

Other than read a few quotes from Huey Newton in their dorm rooms, and complain and argue with undercover white supremicists on yahoo news, topix and other message boards....absolutely nothing.

You have posters who are right in their dorm rooms, right now as we speak with a PS4, fully installed cable TV, with the latest Apple Ipods and Ipads thinking that they are walking around in the Jim Crow south circa 1928 LOL!

It's like man....you're Call of Duty score is higher than mine rofl!

I mean some of these posters are in their early 20s who have never lived alone in the real world, let alone paid a bill in their own name...attempting to dictate who is and isn't "pro black" LOL!!!! And I mean they are serious about it too!!! lol

Hell, some of them aint been "black" long enough, let alone a quarter century old enough to demand a serious discussion about it...I'm not even sure I am, but it's entertaining nonetheless though

Last edited:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

:ohlawd:
:myman: