Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously. I always wonder about people with bright line rules. Generally means they seen too much or seen too little. But most people are out here just trying to figure it out and working with what we have. I don't see too many in this bunch falling into the seen too much camp. Read too much maybe.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
a9c.png

That makes sense. And i would agree if we lived in some perfect utopia where everyone didn't have a superiority complex, but we don't. We live in america (at least i do) where most people are under the impression that black= bottom barrel and they act accordingly. Thats why i feel like no matter how close you get to a women who isn't black, she'll always see you as this stereotype deep down. And i can't lie i see white people as walking stereotypes anyway so i can't really judge them for judging me.

Personally i'm not looking to settle down so i have no problem being an equal opportunity dater for the moment. But when i'm ready to have kids i think it will be with a black lady. White supremacy isn't ever gonna change unless western civilization is literally torn down and rebuilt. Modern world has been like built on the idea that white = better. No matter how much the younger generations try to mask it the truth remains the same. And its only natural that people of the same race stick together, so as long as white boys own america they're never gonna just let us eat. Or let us become equal. Tensions will always be there.

Basically what i'm tryna get at is that black people SHOULD believe in black supremacy. Our ancestors tried that friendly shyt, remember what happened after that? Not saying we need to outright attack cacs or disrespect them. But we need to unify. That means not marrying out and allowing our money and resources to go towards building up the white community. That means teaching the children that they ARE better than people of other races, and will always be be better.

Its the only way we can advance as a community and build the kind of empires that white people have now. We're better than them. Only way to show them that is to unite and claim our rightful place in the order. And tbh the world is never going to be a utopia. Majority of people are just ignorant and evil. We always have been. We always will be. Therefore we'll always find any reason to hate and oppress. Marrying out won't do anything but weaken the black community and help white people to continue the oppression.

Great post!

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Couldn't care less what men say because I'm not interested in dating them and the some of the black women who take issue would date interracially if the chance presented itself.
Date who you want.
Screw what anyone has to say.
:camby:
How do you know what black women would do? Besides, that has nothing to do with what people are saying. It is given that people will date who they want.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I diagree 100% breh. The black women I've met (from chicks from the hood to chicks from the burbs) all wanted a nikka who ran shyt. The problem I've seen is a lot of time nikkas try to go the @Willstyles route and simp their way into some p*ssy and fukk the game up for everyone.

Every woman I've been with knows the deal. I'm the leader of this relationship, and you will follow my playbook lest the ghost of brother Ike Turner makes an appearance

giphy.gif

:myman:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Recently I've heard comments on the Coli to the effect of "You can't be pro-black and date white women."

As for me, I discuss the dangers of white supremacy and self hatred and the disenfranchisement of black people that continues to this day. I spend time, on here and IRL, debunking the myth of reverse racism and protesting the unjust cruel treatment of black people.

I also have no problem dating a white woman, or any other race of woman for that matter (including my own). Why?

Well for one, I am not a black supremacist. I dont believe that black people are better or worse than any other race of people. My enemies are white supremacists (and white supremacists come in many colors, including black). I see nothing to gain by adopting the ignorant mindsets of my enemies. I am all about equality for all races.

I believe there are beautiful women in every race. Some of the most beautiful women I've seen have been black. So I do not exclusively date one race of female. Black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Indian...I am open to dating them all. I am not Eurocentric as some black men admittedly are, so I don't chase white women. But I have no objection to being in a relationship with one if we have chemistry.

My past serious relationships have been with black, Hispanic, and biracial girls. I see no reason to limit my options to just one race of women, whatever that race may be.

The only reason for "black pride" and "pro black" is to raise up our people who have been trodden down, to build self esteem, to remove the physical, mental, and economic chains that have been placed upon us. If we had our fair share and a fair shake, racial pride would not be necessary (in fact, it would be ignorant, just like "white pride"). Then we would be able to focus more on taking pride in who we are as individual human beings.

Despite claims to the contrary, we do not live in a post racial society. Black people still suffer because of the color of their skin. It's a hard battle to fight, but it's never been easy. But while acknowledging that the concept of race dominates the minds of people, affecting society at large, I still hold fast to the virtue of equality. Not white supremacy. Not black supremacy. And so while realizing the obstacles set before me as a black man, and trying to avoid the pitfalls of ignorance and inaction, I also live my personal life in a way that reflects my ideal of equality.

I just couldn't waste my life doing it any other way. :yeshrug:
:heh: You're full of shyt. You can't truly be down for the struggle of our people against white supremacy if you're not promoting black unity. You can't promote black unity with a non black chic on your arm. There's a war being waged against our people and there are sacrifices to be made, you just aren't willing to make them. Being anti-white supremacy(you can't even claim to that if you're willing to deal with white women) is not the same as being pro-black.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
my plan? I do a shyt ton in the community. And will continue to. If everyone put in as many hours as I do doing something at least then I'd have every confidence black folk would be in good shape, but honestly, everyone doesnt. Most people just like to sit around and talk shyt and explain why not or talk about someone. This shyt honestly disgusts me. And this isn't coming from someone who wants to date white women. It's coming from someone who puts in hundreds of hours of work a year looking at people the vast majority of which I know don't do shyt sit up and define how someone should be characterized. Well, fukk that, if I date a white woman I've earned my got damn stripes and my resume speaks for itself. Do something instead of worrying about me. You aren't busy enough

This nikka absolutely refuses to give up that white p*ssy...:mjlol:

Do your thang bro..:heh:

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
Why are we the only race that has so little ethnic pride? Each and every one of you coli members trying to jump through hoops to justify being with non-black women are self hating. You're self hating because you think so little of your race, your bloodline, your ethnicity.....that you are indifferent or encouraging of your kids, grandkids and future descendents not being black. If you're not attracted to black women, if you want lightskinned children or if you want to breed into another race/culture, thats fine as its your personal choice but call it like it is, stop beating around the bush and stop trying to claim "pro-black" status when you're completely fine with your descendents not being black

Your people should be like an exclusive country club. Jews are tight knit. Eastern Europeans are tight knit. Indians are tight knit. Non-Korean Asians are tight knit yet it seems like blacks are not only willing to let any and everyone into our club but we're banging down doors to get into other clubs as well.

@Malik
@Will Ross
@FrederickDouglas

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are we the only race that has so little ethnic pride? Each and every one of you coli members trying to jump through hoops to justify being with non-black women are self hating. You're self hating because you think so little of your race, your bloodline, your ethnicity.....that you are indifferent or encouraging of your kids, grandkids and future descendents not being black. If you're not attracted to black women, if you want lightskinned children or if you want to breed into another race/culture, thats fine as its your personal choice but call it like it is, stop beating around the bush and stop trying to claim "pro-black" status when you're completely fine with your descendents not being black

Your people should be like an exclusive country club. Jews are tight knit. Eastern Europeans are tight knit. Indians are tight knit. Non-Korean Asians are tight knit yet it seems like blacks are not only willing to let any and everyone into our club but we're banging down doors to get into other clubs as well.

@Malik
@Will Ross
@FrederickDouglas

Newsflash breh, a lot of nikkas look mixed and don't have a white parent or white grandparent. Sorta iwii at this point. Why break your back to get the skin color to swing any which way? itd be pointless trying to hold on to any type of "purity" for some black people. Thing is we aren't koreans, indians, or jews. Never will be. We have different exigencies. Our situation is unique in this world. Even diaspora blacks in countries where blacks are the majority have/had different opportunities or challenges than us. Not saying I have the answers, but it's a little late in the game to be like cultures many thousands of years old that developed in isolation. We are going to have to figure something else out.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Richard Pryor daughter looks like a light skin black chick. Frederick Douglass didn't have kids with pitts. Harry bellafonte kids look mixed but one looks kinda white. One of his grandkids look white tho. Wright Edelman kids look black/mixed.

Whatever though. If they aren't pro-black no one in this thread is.