Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yeah those with Black American mothers. The others only when convenient.
(majority of the blacks in NYC have Black American parents/ grandparents but strictly claim to be west indian/latino , until its convenient).
Same as in dc and other places with a significant non- american black populations.
You already know this so stop being obtuse.

when did i say Black men weren't of quality?
You dudes here constantly bring it up but then when a black women says it its blasphemy. smh.
I said the same for the women.
You're trying to twist my words to push your agenda.
who are black american men supposed to be loyal too?
loyalty is another point that i alluded to in my other post.
lack of loyalty is the reason we are having this conversation.

What do you think of Pan Africanism?

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
What do you think of Pan Africanism?
pan africanism is a great plan that should be implemented, but should involve only willing parties.
sadly enough the only people i see speak on it is African Americans, so that should tell you something.:sas2:

but honestly i think that is the American in AFRICAN American reering its head.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
sadly enough the only people i see speak on it is African Americans, so that should tell you something.:sas2:

ok now your ethnocentrism makes sense

still think its backwards

and if black women want our loyalty then raise us the right way out of the womb :ld:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
same rules dont apply to women.

You still on this shyt?
sX6Dh2o.png

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your actions are a manifestation of your principles. If you look at any black movement of the last 100 years, then you would clearly see that each movement gave it's members a set of principles and guidelines to follow. If you chose not to meet those guidelines fully, then you were in direct violation of the principles and movement you claimed to represent. MLK had the principles of christianity and non-violence, The nation of Islam had black nationalism and self determination. The people involved in these movements not only embraced those principles, but they made sure to line up their actions according to their beliefs.

You can't be out here proclaiming an ideology and it's principles if you aren't fully committed to it because it manifests itself in your actions. The problem is, yall want to change the dialogue to fit your beliefs and it doesn't work that way which is why I say the community would be broken at this point for a such a thought to be made and taken seriously.

Your theories are theories and they are good as far as theories go. Meanwhile there are people putting actual work in to better the outcomes of black people and personally I couldn't care less who they date but am very appreciative of their efforts. And yea we do make up the rules as we go along, just like our forefathers. We no longer live in dejure segregation so the games changed too. It makes sense our methods would as well looking forward. I feel like people are putting the cart before the horse. We don't have an overabundance of people putting in the work so maybe we should be a bit more lax in our judgments. Basically, a bunch of choosey beggars itt. Our community needs work so let's start with the work and we can quibble about philosophies later. People literally dying, starving, and getting locked up here and we are suspicious of other black people helping because they date different races of women. Smh.

kayslay

Daps
ok now your ethnocentrism makes sense

still think its backwards

and if black women want our loyalty then raise us the right way out of the womb :ld:

some women do, the other are too consumed with survival to really raise their kids and the dogma of the streets and society , much like this website, ultimately tarnishes these men.

its funny that the only people i see say ethnocentrisim is backwards is americans.
we(Black Americans) are the only group of people i know that are suppose to mammy the rest of society...and look where that has got us.:mjpls:
i bet you wouldnt tell that to a Chinese man or your Nigerian gf, but i digress...

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Your theories are theories and they are good as far as theories go. Meanwhile there are people putting actual work in to better the outcomes of black people and personally I couldn't care less who they date but am very appreciative of their efforts. And yea we do make up the rules as we go along, just like our forefathers. We no longer live in dejure segregation so the games changed too. It makes sense our methods would as well looking forward. I feel like people are putting the cart before the horse. We don't have an overabundance of people putting in the work so maybe we should be a bit more lax in our judgments. Basically, a bunch of choosey beggars itt. Our community needs work so let's start with the work and we can quibble about philosophies later. People literally dying, starving, and getting locked up here and we are suspicious of other black people helping because they date different races of women. Smh.
The bigger question is what are you fixing? How are you are you fixing. A nuclear black family is not optional under the guise of pro blackness or else you are putting a bandaid on a problem that will never truly get fixed.

You repair the black family and everything fallins into place.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
some women do, the other are too consumed with survival to really raise their kids and the dogma of the streets and society , much like this website, ultimately tarnishes these men.

its funny that the only people i see say ethnocentrisim is backwards is americans.
we(Black Americans) are the only group of people i know that are suppose to mammy the rest of society...and look where that has got us.:mjpls:
i bet you wouldnt tell that to a Chinese man or your Nigerian gf, but i digress...
I totally understand @kayslay black american really lack this it seems.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bigger question is what are you fixing? How are you are you fixing. A nuclear black family is not optional under the guise of pro blackness or else you are putting a bandaid on a problem that will never truly get fixed.

You repair the black family and everything fallins into place.

Do you realize how antiquated and myopic this is? Mysogonestic? All of that. People can play a role in the uplifting of black people and not even have nor want a family. Messed up families are a symptom not the cause of all our problems.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
If you think of all the dysfunction within all the black unity it all stems from a lacking family unit.
Think of all the successful communities what do they have in common?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Do you realize how antiquated and myopic this is? Mysogonestic? All of that. People can play a role in the uplifting of black people and not even have nor want a family. Messed up families are a symptom not the cause of all our problems.
It is not myopic, it is actually what is lacking among blacks...family structure. Anything else and you are just walking in circles.
Tell me this, what would you be fixing otherwise and how long would it last?

kayslay

Daps
I totally understand @kayslay black american really lack this it seems.

Exactly, they don't feel like they are worth saving. They don't fell the Black genes or culture is worth preserving.​
that is the biggest slap to our ancestors!

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Nobody said that you can't play a role all people are saying is that they are not problacl.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

We making excuses for lack of foresight? :mjpls:

Black people globally will not succeed until we have some understanding and work together. The White man has made that mandatory.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My wife is chinese and i still say marry a black woman. :manny: There is no heaven when it comes to relationships and youll be better off with your own kind, for the sake of the culture. Just make sure you dont marry no c00n female or ladies a c00n male.