Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I don't, I just dont see how dating other ethnicities is straightening black america, the family or culture.
i don't understand how adding to an existing problem will fix it.

How is it adding to it?

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Black boys are doomed in those 1 parent, matriarchal homes when they come out of the womb.

Males with no positive male figures are at a disadvantage, but theyre not doomed in my opinion.
They need positive MEN in their lives as friends, mentors, and father figures.
so idk how you or anyone else can be problack/ problack men, yet encourage black men to leave their women and sons/brothers behind.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
How is it adding to it?

Males with no positive male figures are at a disadvantage, but theyre not doomed in my opinion.
so idk how you or anyone else can be problack/ problack men, yet encourage black men to leave their women and sons/brothers behind.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I never have nor will I ever date a non black woman. This does not mean I don't find non black women to be attractive (haven't seen a white woman that I thought looked beautiful ironically), but I want to have a black family.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
My dude, I been involved in my community through my church. A black baptist church. IDGAF who they are or what they do, their sides eye are petty as fukk considering all the obstacles already in place.

Bottom line is nikkas seem way more concerned about discussing and disqualifying who can be involved in black issues than being involved in said issues themselves. Saw that exact same dynamic played out in Ferguson with French, the feminists, and that chick who was stealing donations. Everyone wants to be apart of the tearing down and excommunications of the very few ppl stepping up in the first place.

I came up in the Black church doing community work as well and I branched out from that. You know full well how hypocritical the black church can be. You can't tell me you wouldn't look at your pastor differently if he was out here living a life that was contrary to what he believes in and preaches to you on Sunday morning. That is no different here. There is a clear disconnect in ideology and actions. And that is the problem I have here. You can't state what you believe and not follow that up with your action.I'm of the belief that people judge you more by what do then by what you say. What does the bible call a person like that? It calls them lukewarm. And I'm looking at too many lukewarm nikkas in this thread who want only want to be half down.

I don't fully know everything going on the ground in Ferguson like you do, but what I do know is that all of that would have been in vain if no actual building is done. This shyt you mentioned is fukked up but it only gives credence to the fact that people aren't as down as they say they are. They are only as down as long as they can benefit. That for me is the biggest thing. nikkas will talk all day about everything under the sun but will get ghost when it's time to actually build. And from where I'm standing, you can't build with people who's heart isn't fully in it.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

So why go through with a pregnancy or let a guy hit raw if you can't assure this?

Why would me building a family with a Nigerian American woman not be good for the Black community?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You can't help who you fall in love with :manny:

Uhhh I get what you're trying to say but sure you can. Imagine a white supremacist leader marrying a black woman and telling his congregation "I can't help it. I love her!" Lol.

I can find a white woman to be pretty and keep it moving. It takes a cautious effort to take time out of your life to build something strong enough with someone that it leads to truly falling in love with the person. You are in control of that for the most part.

I go to black parties, seek black woman, filter black woman on dating sites, and even my non-black friends introduce me to black women. There is no realistic scenario where I'm falling for aif nonblack woman unless go out of my way to make it happen. I am attracted to black features and black culture. It would take a miracle for that to happen.

nikkas love saying that "i can't help who I love" shyt but the reality is plenty of people make a cautious effort to keep their love within the race while 70% of all interracial relationships are a black man with a white woman.

Not going at your neck for the record breh. You're cool peoples.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I have a question for those who don't mind starting families with Becky or Steve, how do you feel knowing in two generations any visible genetic traces from your afro features could be stamped out. What I mean is say you have a kid with a cac and then your kid goes on to have a kid with a cac boom whats the likely hood of your grandchild looking remotely like you. You now have a dilemma where your future bloodline has been integrated into the Caucasian society and being African American is just a distant memory.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Uhhh I get what you're trying to say but sure you can. Imagine a white supremacist leader marrying a black woman and telling his congregation "I can't help it. I love her!" Lol.

I can find a white woman to be pretty and keep it moving. It takes a cautious effort to take time out of your life to build something strong enough with someone that it leads to truly falling in love with the person. You are in control of that for the most part.

I go to black parties, seek black woman, filter black woman on dating sites, and even my non-black friends introduce me to black women. There is no realistic scenario where I'm falling for aif nonblack woman unless go out of my way to make it happen. I am attracted to black features and black culture. It would take a miracle for that to happen.

nikkas love saying that "i can't help who I love" shyt but the reality is plenty of people make a cautious effort to keep their love within the race while 70% of all interracial relationships are a black man with a white woman.

Not going at your neck for the record breh. You're cool peoples.

:heh: I swear some of y'all nikkas are too easy to troll. Read post #302 in this thread and come back and rep the gawd :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I have a question for those who don't mind starting families with Becky or Steve, how do you feel knowing in two generations any visible genetic traces from your afro features could be stamped out. What I mean is say you have a kid with a cac and then your kid goes on to have a kid with a cac boom whats the likely hood of your grandchild looking remotely like you. You now have a dilemma where your future bloodline has been integrated into the Caucasian society and being African American is just a distant memory.

your generational wealth is destroyed
you'll just be that nikka on ancestry.com