Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What's your opinion on this thread?:patrice:
Black women above the rest and if I ever date out it will be anything but a white chick and the woman I end up with will need to be down for the cause of black equality because I cant risk white supremacy here in the US getting stronger.

At the end of the day Im against white supremacy here in the US and plan to mainly associate with black people.

Last edited:

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep yapping breh. I ain't gonna keep entertaining you though. Best wishes on your #newproblack endeavors. Report back to us with all the awesome non-black, pro-black allies you'll recruit for the cause. You and your beautiful wife Kaitlyn .

I don't need to. I'll tell you this though, if you haven't come across crazy white people advocating for all sorts of causes and giving time, getting arrested, and sacrificing careers, then you probably aren't involved in much. I can't do anything in DC without crossing their path. I don't pretend to get their motivations, or even claim to like them or suggest they are evidence of some post racial world. But they exist. And they are heavy in that world. Maybe you should get involved more instead of worrying about who people date.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps

where have I heard this word choice before :patrice::skip::comeon:

I've read that a few times.
Im talking about inter-ethnic and inter-racial/ multicultural relationships.
i have a few questions on those unions.
and are you Black American, Brazilian, or both?

Don't worry about all that :troll:

whats with the new name?:usure:
i said bedding instead of fu**ing to be pc.
change my name?:dahell:

fair enough.:yeshrug:

if you do decide to make such a thread tag me.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Benefit?! nikka what benefits? :laff: Yall are fukkin trippin lmao

People volunteering their own time for a cause you believe in off GP but you on some ":usure:Hold on playa. I heard ya girl wasn't black:mjpls:Get the hell on, you don't get the BENEFIT of doing free labor, donating, spending your own time chanting for my cause, and potentially getting shot with rubber bullets or maced:camby:"

The things I read on this site man:dead:

You obviously don't get it :snoop: It's obvious you don't associate in any black circles where people are actively involved in Black organizations,building black businesses, and doing black community building. These people take the community seriously and would side eye you for preaching pro-black rhetoric and showing up to a rally with Becky or Ming Lee on your arm. This shyt isn't some one off fukking day babysitting kids at the YMCA getting college credits :snoop: It's about building an actual community and trying to be apart of the solutions of black issues; The biggest part of that is being Pro-black family. The benefits of doing that community work is being exposed to an array of black networks that provide career and financial opportunities. I'm just shocked that I had to type this out :snoop:

kayslay

Daps
i am a female so it only natural.
okay you dont function in reality so there pretty much is nothing left to discuss.

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
Stop it breh, cause the nikkas who make that excuse typically only date white women (and go out their way to shyt on black women).

It's a smoke screen like saying some of my best friends are black :camby:

:patrice: never heard none a dem cats actually say dat shyt, it's just something that applies because its true.
Not saying dem nikkas dont say it, i just aint never heard no brothas using THAT as their go-to excuse for dealing with beckys. nikkas usually just blatantly be on some "yeah I like beckys so what" shyt

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
i said bedding instead of fu**ing to be pc.
change my name?:dahell:

fair enough.:yeshrug:

if you do decide to make such a thread tag me.

How about you explain to me why Black people should only date within their tribe?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
these people are delusional. period . point. blank.
they equate bedding white women with power.
how can you defend a black man in a relationship with a white women, and consider him pro-black no less. then turn around and fix your lips to call a black women a (bw)??????????:scust:
Yup this shyt is hypocritical.

Btw the girl in your avi might be engage with a cac.:patrice:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You obviously don't get it :snoop: It's obvious you don't associate in any black circles where people are actively involved in Black organizations,building black businesses, and doing black community building. These people take the community seriously and would side eye you for preaching pro-black rhetoric and showing up to a rally with Becky or Ming Lee on your arm. This shyt isn't some one off fukking day babysitting kids at the YMCA getting college credits :snoop: It's about building an actual community and trying to be apart of the solutions of black issues; The biggest part of that is being Pro-black family. The benefits of doing that community work is being exposed to an array of black networks that provide career and financial opportunities. I'm just shocked that I had to type this out :snoop:

My dude, I been involved in my community through my church. A black baptist church. IDGAF who they are or what they do, their sides eye are petty as fukk considering all the obstacles already in place.

Bottom line is nikkas seem way more concerned about discussing and disqualifying who can be involved in black issues than being involved in said issues themselves. Saw that exact same dynamic played out in Ferguson with French, the feminists, and that chick who was stealing donations. Everyone wants to be apart of the tearing down and excommunications of the very few ppl stepping up in the first place.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
* just for the record there is a difference between males and MEN.
yes there are a decent amount of black males, but how many of them are actually men, or working to become one?

Black boys are doomed in those 1 parent, matriarchal homes when they come out of the womb.

kayslay

Daps
Your problem is you compare yourself to a female i don't
i am a female so it only natural.
okay you dont function in reality so there pretty much is nothing left to discuss.

this. it clearly shows how he thinks and what he really thinks of black people as a whole.

How about you explain to me why Black people should only date within their tribe?

I don't, I just dont see how dating other ethnicities is strengthening Black America, the family or culture.
i don't understand how adding to an existing problem will fix it.