Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
What makes you think i want a white woman and mixed kids?
The fact your fighting hard to want to be able to marry them and still speak on black issues for one. A black man who marries a white woman can talk about black male issues but when it comes to black family or black women then
555322240_zps825b63ff.gif

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
we fought to get the same respact as white men. That meant to be able to fukk the woman of our choose.
the overwhelming choice has been white women after black women , so what does that say about the men?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would think this was simple, but to alot cats in this thread, you might as well be talking in Russian. I for one would have less respect for an individual if they were trying to have a say in my community and ascend to leadership in my community and they have Becky or Ming Ling on their arm. I think alot of these cats want the benefits of being members in the community but they don't want to uphold the standard of what it takes to build and maintain an actual community. They want to be at protests, rallies, meetings etc and then go back to a community that doesn't mirror themselves. So much of this just reeks of being disingenuous.

:russ: Benefit?! nikka what benefits? :laff: Yall are fukkin trippin lmao

People volunteering their own time for a cause you believe in off GP but you on some ":usure:Hold on playa. I heard ya girl wasn't black:mjpls:Get the hell on, you don't get the BENEFIT of doing free labor, donating, spending your own time chanting for my cause, and potentially getting shot with rubber bullets or maced:camby:"

The things I read on this site man:dead:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
This is the problem with black women you have issues with white women but not white men the ones that hold the real power.
:mindblown: I was asking a question you moron. I'm the one in here fighting for pro-black union, I always go against both white men and white women.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
make thread on that?:lupe:
i have some questions but dont want to further derail this thread.

so are you saying non black women are allies to the black community?
what is your definition of pro- black?
i thought the ultimate goal was to raised smart & successful BLACK children with knowledge of self to build the next generation.
are the children not the future of the black community?
Really? So if you can't have kids or don't want them you can't be pro black? And yes I have seen black people that hate black people including themselves so it is entirely possible a non black person might be more pro black than a black person. I definitely know first hand of non black people more passionate and active in causes that tend to effect black people than black people. Whether that makes them more pro black? I doubt it, but couldn't say for sure. Just saying who you date doesn't have jack to do with what you do. And 9/10 you are going to have black kids anyway so I'd say how you raise them weighs more on how pro black you are than just having mixed kids who could feasibly come out pretty dark anyway.

kayslay

Daps
This is the problem with black women you have issues with white women but not white men the ones that hold the real power.

:mindblown: I was asking a question you moron. I'm the one in here fighting for pro-black union, I always go against both white men and white women.

Breh, some of these posters fighting the right to pawg are the same nikkaz against bed wenching, the GotDamn L's.:why:

@Will Ross @Malik @Opus let's say you have mixed kids, do you want them to marry black or it doesn't matter?:patrice:
these people are delusional. period . point. blank.
they equate bedding white women with power.
how can you defend a black man in a relationship with a white women, and consider him pro-black no less. then turn around and fix your lips to call a black women a (bw)??????????:scust:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
See I think the problem is equating figures like Malcolm and Martin with pro-black. Those guys are martyrs and almost universally loved by black people so no I do not think they could have existed if they were with white women. No way. But there is a long way between Malcolm and the self professed pro black individual. If your point of focus on determining pro-black-ness is on who they are dating or married to, its misguided.

These mentalities are why black folk can get in office in some neighborhoods and just poverty pimp all day, sometimes for multiple generations. They fit a profile or look and we are good with that. Have to start looking deeper and really identify who our allies are. I mean Clarence Thomas has a white wife and that stereotype fits, but it doesn't always.

Keep yapping breh. I ain't gonna keep entertaining you though. Best wishes on your #newproblack endeavors. Report back to us with all the awesome non-black, pro-black allies you'll recruit for the cause. You and your beautiful wife Kaitlyn .

kayslay

Daps
I've read that a few times.
Im talking about inter-ethnic and inter-racial/ multicultural relationships.
i have a few questions on those unions.
and are you Black American, Brazilian, or both?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
these people are delusional. period . point. blank.
they equate bedding white women with power.
how can you defend a black man in a relationship with a white women, and consider hi pro-black no less. then turn around and fix your lips to call a black women a (bw)??????????:scust:

Your problem is you compare yourself to a female i don't

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I've read that a few times.
Im talking about inter-ethnic and inter-racial/ multicultural relationships.
i have a few questions on those unions.
and are you Black American, Brazilian, or both?

Don't worry about all that :troll:

whats with the new name?:usure: