Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
And that ^^^ is the basic fundamental principle behind my push-back against IR relationships involving Blacks.
The community is in shambles. We dont have the luxury to keep lending ourselves out to other races to mix and start families with.

I mean if it happens, cool, we're human first and foremost and cannot help who we fall in love with.
But damn bruh, we damn sho can't afford it :wow:
We need as much black on black love right now, more than ever, as possible.

Stop it breh, cause the nikkas who make that excuse typically only date white women (and go out their way to shyt on black women).

It's a smoke screen like saying some of my best friends are black :camby:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I remember a white girl I dated her ex sent her a fb message telling her what did he do wrong that she is sleeping with niqqers now
Of course they get like that. shyt hurts their pride. The fact that the term "once you go black you never go back" even exists is pure ether to the white ego

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Asian or Hispanic then?
:lupe: i don't know honestly. Definitely not Asian, that's just not going to happen. Asian women don't do it for me in general.

If she's a sista she'll get a go.
If she's Dominican she'll get a go.

She has to be a woman of color though :beli:

I don't even date white girls, or Asians. Been with em' but never actually dated one.

My mother would roll in her grave if I married a white woman.

And my dad would clown me forever.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
:lupe: i don't know honestly. Definitely not Asian, that's just not going to happen. Asian women don't do it for me in general.

If she's a sista she'll get a go.
If she's Dominican she'll get a go.

She has to be a woman of color though :beli:

I don't even date white girls, or Asians. Been with em' but never actually dated one.

My mother would roll in her grave if I married a white woman.

And my dad would clown me forever.
:blessed:

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because you're not willing to conform don't mean you can change the rules breh. Live your life. You don't have to be pro black, but you can't go rearranging the furniture cuz you don't like someone else's house.

Imagine Malcolm X or MLK Jr wifed up with a Becky. Oh the hilarity.

See I think the problem is equating figures like Malcolm and Martin with pro-black. Those guys are martyrs and almost universally loved by black people so no I do not think they could have existed if they were with white women. No way. But there is a long way between Malcolm and the self professed pro black individual. If your point of focus on determining pro-black-ness is on who they are dating or married to, its misguided.

These mentalities are why black folk can get in office in some neighborhoods and just poverty pimp all day, sometimes for multiple generations. They fit a profile or look and we are good with that. Have to start looking deeper and really identify who our allies are. I mean Clarence Thomas has a white wife and that stereotype fits, but it doesn't always.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
See I think the problem is equating figures like Malcolm and Martin with pro-black. Those guys are martyrs and almost universally loved by black people so no I do not think they could have existed if they were with white women. No way. But there is a long way between Malcolm and the self professed pro black individual. If your point of focus on determining pro-black-ness is on who they are dating or married to, its misguided.

These mentalities are why black folk can get in office in some neighborhoods and just poverty pimp all day, sometimes for multiple generations. They fit a profile or look and we are good with that. Have to start looking deeper and really identify who our allies are. I mean Clarence Thomas has a white wife and that stereotype fits, but it doesn't always.
Be honest, would you be ok with a black woman critiquing black men (in an honest way, not throwing them under the bus or anything like that) but was either dating or married to a white man?
george+lucas+and+melody+hobson+face.jpg

(Just using them as an example)

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Breh if you want to have biracial children and still claim pro-black,go right ahead. Just hope your child doesn't pull a Paula Patton or Blake Griffin on you.

What makes you think i want a white woman and mixed kids?

Daps
I'm starting to get the feeling the real reason some of them hate white men so much is because they want to be them, why else would they fight so hard to be with white women?

I've said it a thousand times, that is why the fight for integration occurred in the first place. Black men were basically fighting to have access to white women and live up under white men.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I've said it a thousand times, that is why the fight for integration occurred in the first place. Black men were basically fighting to have access to white women and live up under white men.

we fought to get the same respact as white men. That meant to be able to fukk the woman of our choose.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would. But if she was top of her field in education, law, medicine, etc etc . . .and she had a history of advocating for policies that would improve the lives of black people I would welcome her opinion in her realm of expertise. I also would consider her pro-black in her own right.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Afro-Brazilians have a completely separate culture than Cac Brazilians :mjlol:
make thread on that?:lupe:
i have some questions but dont want to further derail this thread.

so are you saying non black women are allies to the black community?
what is your definition of pro- black?
i thought the ultimate goal was to raised smart & successful BLACK children with knowledge of self to build the next generation.
are the children not the future of the black community?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Be honest, would you be ok with a black woman critiquing black men (in an honest way, not throwing them under the bus or anything like that) but was either dating or married to a white man?
george+lucas+and+melody+hobson+face.jpg

(Just using them as an example)

This is the problem with black women you have issues with white women but not white men the ones that hold the real power.