Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
He is right though. A black Brazilian would have a lot more in common with a white Brazilian than he would've with a black American. They come from two completely different cultures.

Culture >>>> race
Nah, not true at all. I've dated black Brazilians/Dominicans/Cubans and they have more in common with each other (and me) than a fukkin cac. They don't even have the same practices.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I diagree 100% breh. The black women I've met (from chicks from the hood to chicks from the burbs) all wanted a nikka who ran shyt. The problem I've seen is a lot of time nikkas try to go the @Willstyles route and simp their way into some p*ssy and fukk the game up for everyone.

Every woman I've been with knows the deal. I'm the leader of this relationship, and you will follow my playbook lest the ghost of brother Ike Turner makes an appearance

giphy.gif
Those foreign women know the deal off top tho

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Nothing is more important than building a strong family unit as a community. How can there be a black "community" without a black family unit? They go hand in hand.

As a black person that means black man and black woman. It's that simple.

You would think this was simple, but to alot cats in this thread, you might as well be talking in Russian. I for one would have less respect for an individual if they were trying to have a say in my community and ascend to leadership in my community and they have Becky or Ming Ling on their arm. I think alot of these cats want the benefits of being members in the community but they don't want to uphold the standard of what it takes to build and maintain an actual community. They want to be at protests, rallies, meetings etc and then go back to a community that doesn't mirror themselves. So much of this just reeks of being disingenuous.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I never said you can't help but you shouldnt have a voice.

Ala Charles Barkley and doc rivers with their white wives tippy toeing on issues and Barkley especially loa blowing black men

I'm not seeing too many black men like Douglass either. It's relative in that sense. And Im not holding out for an exception to anything. I have already said Ive never met a white woman I could date seriously and Im not holding my breath for one. At the same time, I wouldn't say they don't exist

I just take issue with this notion that you cant be about helping your people if you date or marry a white person. What does that have to do with good works you do in the black community?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm not seeing too many black men like Douglass either. It's relative in that sense. And Im not holding out for an exception to anything. I have already said Ive never met a white woman I could date seriously and Im not holding my breath for one. At the same time, I wouldn't say they don't exist

I just take issue with this notion that you cant be about helping your people if you date or marry a white person. What does that have to do with good works you do in the black community?

Just because you're not willing to conform don't mean you can change the rules breh. Live your life. You don't have to be pro black, but you can't go rearranging the furniture cuz you don't like someone else's house.

Imagine Malcolm X or MLK Jr wifed up with a Becky. Oh the hilarity.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
They also live in the same country, speak the same language, eat the same foods, dance to the same music. Some of them even live in the same houses. Its no comparison.

A white Jamaican like this guy

Would have a lot more in common with Usian Bolt than the average black American would.

fukk outta here nikka. My whole family Jamaican, the fukk I look like picking a white Jamaican bytch when to bring home when literally NOBODY IN MY FAMILY LOOKS LIKE THAT :camby:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You come to Baltimore and try to find the good all black neighborhoods. Theres some good diverse neighborhoods like the one I live where a good number of my neighbors are black but those are very few. So I did choose to live around other black people in an environment where I felt they could be safe. I would've loved to stay in the old neighborhood but that shyt isn't realistic.

Then leave the state. That's exactly what I did.

Again, you have the choice to move. I went online and google'd top black cities. My top two choices was PGC, MD and Atlanta. There's pockets of strong black communities all over this country. Save up some money, take you and your significant other on a road trip to check the city out, and fukking MOVE.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said you can't help but you shouldnt have a voice.

Ala Charles Barkley and doc rivers with their white wives tippy toeing on issues and Barkley especially loa blowing black men

Haha dont get me started on those fools. Their idiocy doesn't stem from having white women though.

I get it though. Thing is these people shouldn't have voices to begin with and when they do it's mostly symbolic so who they marry does matter because at that point its all about image. But if you do good work I don't see why you shouldn't have a voice. Your voice then is rooted in what you do not what you symbolize. I mean maybe the dude married to a white woman should stfu on family issues but if he does xyz for black people why shouldn't he have a leading voice in that arena if their accomplishments call for it?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Haha dont get me started on those fools. Their idiocy doesn't stem from having white women though.

I get it though. Thing is these people shouldn't have voices to begin with and when they do it's mostly symbolic so who they marry does matter because at that point its all about image. But if you do good work I don't see why you shouldn't have a voice. Your voice then is rooted in what you do not what you symbolize. I mean maybe the dude married to a white woman should stfu on family issues but if he does xyz for black people why shouldn't he have a leading voice in that arena if their accomplishments call for it?
This I can agree with you on. If a black man wants to talk about racial issues in America go for it but don't talk about black women issues or black family issues because it comes off as disingenuous.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Then leave the state. That's exactly why I did.

Again, you have the choice to move. It's exactly what I did. I went online and google'd top black cities. My top two choices was PGC, MD and Atlanta. There's pockets of strong black communities all over this country. Save up some money, take you and your significant other on a road trip to check the city out, and fukking MOVE.
We're fine where we are. I know PGC well and it does have a strong black community but the public schools are fukked up and all the black folks with dough send their kids to private schools. Don't get me wrong I love my city tho. I love to travel other places but nowhere is like home.

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
Nothing is more important than building a strong family unit as a community. How can there be a black "community" without a black family unit? They go hand in hand.

As a black person that means black man and black woman. It's that simple.
And that ^^^ is the basic fundamental principle behind my push-back against IR relationships involving Blacks.
The community is in shambles. We dont have the luxury to keep lending ourselves out to other races to mix and start families with.

I mean if it happens, cool, we're human first and foremost and cannot help who we fall in love with.
But damn bruh, we damn sho can't afford it :wow:
We need as much black on black love right now, more than ever, as possible.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
We're fine where we are. I know PGC well and it does have a strong black community but the public schools are fukked up and all the black folks with dough send their kids to private schools. Don't get me wrong I love my city tho. I love to travel other places but nowhere is like home.

Breh, you're the one advocating living in a diverse neighborhood as if it's something our children is missing out on. Diversity will get you nowhere as the masses of whites have a STRONG :mjpls: policy.

Diversity isn't for black people. Somehow we've been conned into thinking we need to accept everyone as they work their asses off to exclude us.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Recently I've heard comments on the Coli to the effect of "You can't be pro-black and date white women."

As for me, I discuss the dangers of white supremacy and self hatred and the disenfranchisement of black people that continues to this day. I spend time, on here and IRL, debunking the myth of reverse racism and protesting the unjust cruel treatment of black people.

I also have no problem dating a white woman, or any other race of woman for that matter (including my own). Why?

Well for one, I am not a black supremacist. I dont believe that black people are better or worse than any other race of people. My enemies are white supremacists (and white supremacists come in many colors, including black). I see nothing to gain by adopting the ignorant mindsets of my enemies. I am all about equality for all races.

I believe there are beautiful women in every race. Some of the most beautiful women I've seen have been black. So I do not exclusively date one race of female. Black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Indian...I am open to dating them all. I am not Eurocentric as some black men admittedly are, so I don't chase white women. But I have no objection to being in a relationship with one if we have chemistry.

My past serious relationships have been with black, Hispanic, and biracial girls. I see no reason to limit my options to just one race of women, whatever that race may be.

The only reason for "black pride" and "pro black" is to raise up our people who have been trodden down, to build self esteem, to remove the physical, mental, and economic chains that have been placed upon us. If we had our fair share and a fair shake, racial pride would not be necessary (in fact, it would be ignorant, just like "white pride"). Then we would be able to focus more on taking pride in who we are as individual human beings.

Despite claims to the contrary, we do not live in a post racial society. Black people still suffer because of the color of their skin. It's a hard battle to fight, but it's never been easy. But while acknowledging that the concept of race dominates the minds of people, affecting society at large, I still hold fast to the virtue of equality. Not white supremacy. Not black supremacy. And so while realizing the obstacles set before me as a black man, and trying to avoid the pitfalls of ignorance and inaction, I also live my personal life in a way that reflects my ideal of equality.

I just couldn't waste my life doing it any other way. :yeshrug:

I like this.

A small part of me, still, would like to procreate with a black woman. A lot of it is vanity, I must admit.