Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
You know I fukks with you dog, but that might be true. The white guy who marries the black girl is still in charge. The white woman who marries the black guy, is a nikka lover, and everything else under the sun to the white man.

White dudes will give eachother dap for bagging a black woman.

White dudes shyt all over white women who marry black.

That inferiority complex kicks in.
Prove me wrong show me a white woman that is married to a black man that gets the same respect as a white woman married to a white man.

Just because they're getting ridiculed on the internet doesn't mean they're no longer benefiting from white supremacy :mindblown:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I remember a white girl I dated her ex sent her a fb message telling her what did he do wrong that she is sleeping with niqqers now

You know I fukks with you dog, but that might be true. The white guy who marries the black girl is still in charge. The white woman who marries the black guy, is a nikka lover, and everything else under the sun to the white man.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Then move to a nice black community. You do know they exist right :comeon:

And I'm speaking for myself but I absolutely believe black people need to CHOOSE to live around other black people. We should live around our own, marry our own, do business with our own, and elect our own. Every other group does it but us. We're the only ones trying to have a damn rainbow coalition while everyone else is looking out for themselves.
You come to Baltimore and try to find the good all black neighborhoods. Theres some good diverse neighborhoods like the one I live where a good number of my neighbors are black but those are very few. So I did choose to live around other black people in an environment where I felt they could be safe. I would've loved to stay in the old neighborhood but that shyt isn't realistic.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

[/QUOTE]

BS

People are not broadcasting who they are dating.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You think they were going to let him turn around an marry a Mexican, too? :mjlol: They'll absorb that Mexican in one generation.

article-2335705-1A24875C000005DC-432_306x423.jpg

article-2573553-1C0A58DB00000578-606_306x423.jpg

article-2573553-1C0A5C3700000578-465_634x881.jpg
basically..

we're the only ones doing it wrong.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Just because they're getting ridiculed on the internet doesn't mean they're no longer benefiting from white supremacy :mindblown:

You have to understand white supremacy is nothing more then the white male ego.
And black men fukking white women does not fit in that unless he is telling that black man what to do.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I think we're going by the belief "what's mine if yours and what's yours is mine"

While they are alone, of course they'll benefit.

With their black husbands? Not so much.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I think men go after women from other countries because American women aren't submissive at all lol. Too many wanna wear the pants. That's another topic tho

I diagree 100% breh. The black women I've met (from chicks from the hood to chicks from the burbs) all wanted a nikka who ran shyt. The problem I've seen is a lot of time nikkas try to go the @Willstyles route and simp their way into some p*ssy and fukk the game up for everyone.

Every woman I've been with knows the deal. I'm the leader of this relationship, and you will follow my playbook lest the ghost of brother Ike Turner makes an appearance

giphy.gif

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
You have to understand white supremacy is nothing more then the white male ego.
And black men fukking white women does not fit in that unless he is telling that black man what to do.
Breh if you want to have biracial children and still claim pro-black,go right ahead. Just hope your child doesn't pull a Paula Patton or Blake Griffin on you.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think dating solely black women is low bar to win the title of pro black. And if being pro black requires other actions in addition to who you date, those other actions are much more important. Frederick Douglass is about as pro black as you can get in my book and he married a white woman.

Was he?

Then that makes the fact a guy named Fredrick Douglas making this thread much more interesting lol.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said Douglas married a white wife

Helen Pitts was a feminisy and abolonist and her family stopped speaking to her when she married Douglas

White women like that don't exist in this generation but hold fast to the exception

I'm not seeing too many black men like Douglass either. It's relative in that sense. And Im not holding out for an exception to anything. I have already said Ive never met a white woman I could date seriously and Im not holding my breath for one. At the same time, I wouldn't say they don't exist

I just take issue with this notion that you cant be about helping your people if you date or marry a white person. What does that have to do with good works you do in the black community?

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps

true but that doesnt erase her white privilege either.
if she does have her kids or husband around how is she regarded?
if it goes down and her and her black husband get into it what do you think will happen?
she may not be as privileged as a white women with a white man she'll always have more privilege than her husband. always.