Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
They also live in the same country, speak the same language, eat the same foods, dance to the same music. Some of them even live in the same houses. Its no comparison.

A white Jamaican like this guy

Would have a lot more in common with Usian Bolt than the average black American would.

Usian Bolt isn't kicking it with that guy over the average black American

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Threads like this are why I don't some of y'all seriously when you claim you want to destroy white supremacy. It's like the batterred woman syndrome y'all love but hate white people at the same time. It's very strange...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ive read accounts that say she was mixed and ones that said she was white :manny:
doesn't matter...

The man was very pro black....

it's not just about him being black.......... look at all these black c00ns or unaware people.. They are black too.

his works and his views are what makes him pro black

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
He is right though. A black Brazilian would have a lot more in common with a white Brazilian than he would've with a black American. They come from two completely different cultures.

Culture >>>> race
exactly. how is dating a Brazilian strengthening the black american community?

White women get their privilege from white men. if they are not with white men they don't get it.
you really believe that ?:gladbron:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Threads like this are why I don't some of y'all seriously when you claim you want to destroy white supremacy. It's like the batterred woman syndrome y'all love but hate white people at the same time. It's very strange...
I'm starting to get the feeling the real reason some of them hate white men so much is because they want to be them, why else would they fight so hard to be with white women?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i can't call it, man. it's why i'm weary about having kids, it's definitely a fine line when you don't have a real community

Do like them white folks do and move. Not sure why black people won't exercise the right to get the fukk out of babylon.

First chance I got I moved my black ass out of Cincinnati so damn fast man. I visited Atlanta in March and had a moving truck packed by August.

Let my neighborhood become white and see how quick I put my house up for sale.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

You know I fukks with you dog, but that might be true. The white guy who marries the black girl is still in charge. The white woman who marries the black guy, is a nikka lover, and everything else under the sun to the white man.

White dudes will give eachother dap for bagging a black woman.

White dudes shyt all over white women who marry black.

That inferiority complex kicks in.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
They also live in the same country, speak the same language, eat the same foods, dance to the same music. Some of them even live in the same houses. Its no comparison.

A white Jamaican like this guy

Would have a lot more in common with Usian Bolt than the average black American would.

So why were Afro-Brazilian women calling for solidarity of Black American women and not White Brazilian women?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You said Douglas married a white wife

Helen Pitts was a feminisy and abolonist and her family stopped speaking to her when she married Douglas

White women like that don't exist in this generation but hold fast to the exception

Im not talking about average anything unless you would characterize a potential spouse that way.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Nothing is more important than building a strong family unit as a community. How can there be a black "community" without a black family unit? They go hand in hand.

As a black person that means black man and black woman. It's that simple.

Most these nikkas have lust demon for white women. And some of these fakkits have a lust demon for white men :scust: