Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I went to an all white high school. And I had white girls all over me but I would never do it.:banderas: Now I'm older I realize the folly of my ways. It took a long time but now I see people for who they are. I haven't met a white woman I could date seriously, doesn't mean they don't exist. Plus having dated black people from Panama and DR and even the UK, Ive learned I have more in common with some white people who at least understand US history, than some pull yourself up from the bootstrap black folk that haven't really cared to or taken the time to learn about the history and like to be judgmental. :manny:

shyt, I know US black folk from 16th street and old money that's the same way. Blackness don't mean shyt when it comes to relating to each other a whole bunch of the time. Only thing is having black kids, whatever that means to a light skinned black dude like myself.:rudy:

I take issue with the "really being about progression" trope. :whoa: Ive heard people say that junk about Tyler Perry movies and supporting other black people. Bottomline is you don't know what people do in the community and how they progress the cause and improve peoples lives from their choice in partner or tastes in movies or any other trivial thing that has nothing to do with actual progression of the community.:sas1:

:manny:

Like I said. You can't have it both ways. You're either about it of you're not. If you're not claiming pro black then do what you wanna do.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
I mean I've met black women with "creative" names but I've also met a lot of black women with, I guess what would be deemed as "normal" names. That's like me describing black men as Treyvathian (word to @Emperor_ReinScarf ) or Deshawnte.
Exactly, I LOVE creative black names!
yes, took me time to get to that point but i value the fact that we have distinct names unique to our ethnic group.
i have one mself.
i did however side eye him for the Shaniqua reference not because i have issue with the name, but we know what kind of people like to refer to all black women as SHANIQUAS and BONQUISHAS and what they really mean by it. :mjpls:
so when i see other black people get on that Shaniqua and Daquan BS, it irks me.:childplease:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Jew is a culture/religion. They have their own culture.
And they also have a shared sense of oppression across the globe. There's a reason Afro-Brazilian women were calling for Black American women to help them in their struggle against the racist/sexist television program and not White Brazilian women.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
And they also have a shared sense of oppression across the globe. There's a reason Afro-Brazilian women were calling for Black American women to help them in their struggle against the racist/sexist television program and not White Brazilian women.

Dude acting like German Brazilians are practicing Yoruban religions and making Brazilian rap :mjlol: