Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Nikkas can do whatever they want. We all grown. People just sound crazy calling people who date IR c00ns when they don't date black women themselves. Nikkas want to date Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Biracials, Brazilian, other Caribbean, Ethiopian...as if that makes them better. You still leaving YOUR woman out in the cold. What about Shaniqua dog? :mjpls: What about Tawanda? :mjpls: They not good enough no more? You gotta go get you a half-white black girl or a black girl from another country? You a c00n too :mjpls:
Why use those names to describe Black American women tho?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see it like this...
Im a young single black man with a college degree, no kids, my own car, and on the path to a career job.

What I look like sharing my success with a woman who isn't black?

Yeah ive seen beautiful women of all races... but I believe in black love. and the only woman that I could truly relate to no matter if I did grow up in a 2 parent middle class neighborhood is a black woman.
amazing post

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My seeds are coming out of Black wombs. If you think you're having Black children coming out of non-Black wombs, you're probably a c00n.

Be carried inside a cac woman's body for nine months and claim to be Black, brehs.

Have a cac woman carry your seed for nine months and claim to have Black children, brehs.
hahahahaha

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:salute:

true,but there is a shortage of Men in the black american community. who are they supposed to submit to?
if you make a thread on it tag me.
That would make a good thread. We talk down all the time on black women getting with other races but then I look around and most of the nikkas I know don't have the best education, are in and out of prison, and got mad kids out of wedlock. And then I look around some more and see some very lonely black women who have trouble finding a man. Before I was married and me and my boys would go to the club and women easily outnumbered men. We basically had our pick. I went to Morgan State and the ratio was like 4:1 women to men

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
right in my entire life i've only met one girl named shaniqua, never met a towanda besides toni braxton sister.
I mean I've met black women with "creative" names but I've also met a lot of black women with, I guess what would be deemed as "normal" names. That's like me describing black men as Treyvathian (word to @Emperor_ReinScarf ) or Deshawnte.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
. Plus having dated black people from Panama and DR and even the UK, Ive learned I have more in common with some white people who at least understand US history
He is right though. A black Brazilian would have a lot more in common with a white Brazilian than he would've with a black American. They come from two completely different cultures.

Culture >>>> race

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
He is right though. A black Brazilian would have a lot more in common with a white Brazilian than he would've with a black American. They come from two completely different cultures.

Culture >>>> race

Not at all.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
right in my entire life i've only met one girl named shaniqua, never met a towanda besides toni braxton sister.
I must admit tho we have gotten out of control with the names. In my line of work I come across nikkas fresh outta high school all the time with some crazy ass names with dashes and apostrophes and shyt. nikkas already got tats on their faces at like 19 smh. Names are ridiculous now. If I come across a Jamal or a Keisha I know its somebody over 30

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I don't think black men benefit the same way from a union with a white woman.
They still benefit though, I mean if ya'll wanna have white wives and biracial children and still claim pro-black by all means go ahead.