Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Nope can't have it both ways. Any nikka claiming they pro-black, love black women yadda yadda bring his wife around me and she look like renee zelwegger ima know that dude a fraud.

If you really about black progression you shouldn't be looking to put your money back into their community by having half white children and marrying into a white family. It's counter productive. Wtf is pro black with that?

And there's no such thing as equal opportunity dating. Everybody has their preference. Equal opportunity dating is basically just saying you have your preference but you keep to yourself to not sound like a clown to the demographic you're speaking to.

:camby:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
This is an interesting thread. I like seeing solid lines of arguments take shape. :obama:

The problem with the coli is that sometimes it has me thinking like all the random black people I meet on the street are probably pro-black. I need to separate the discussions here from my expectations towards real life :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Nikkas can do whatever they want. We all grown. People just sound crazy calling people who date IR c00ns when they don't date black women themselves. Nikkas want to date Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Biracials, Brazilian, other Caribbean, Ethiopian...as if that makes them better. You still leaving YOUR woman out in the cold. What about Shaniqua dog? :mjpls: What about Tawanda? :mjpls: They not good enough no more? You gotta go get you a half-white black girl or a black girl from another country? You a c00n too :mjpls:
I think men go after women from other countries because American women aren't submissive at all lol. Too many wanna wear the pants. That's another topic tho

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I really gotta stop fukking white bytches. It's at the top of my to do list. Ima slip up one day and get one pregnant :mjcry:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

I haven't seen that either.

You scared ass pussies need to wake up and realize being pro-black don't make you anti-white. I means we peep the playing field ain't even for our people and we want balance.

That's why being pro-black isn't racist while being pro-white is. There is no need to be pro white when we are all living in a world that is pro white on principal. There is no reason at all for white people to feel the need to uplift themselves in the grand scheme of things.

Lol at white propel marching so they can be treated fairly in this oh so oppressive black world.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
The problem is too many times the black family consists of the mother and grandparents. As men we need to hold each other accountable for raising our seeds and not throwing our dikks in every direction
:salute:

I think men go after women from other countries because American women aren't submissive at all lol. Too many wanna wear the pants. That's another topic tho
true,but there is a shortage of Men in the black american community. who are they supposed to submit to?
if you make a thread on it tag me.

* just for the record there is a difference between males and MEN.
yes there are a decent amount of black males, but how many of them are actually men, or working to become one?

Last edited:

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope can't have it both ways. Any nikka claiming they pro-black, love black women yadda yadda bring his wife around me and she look like renee zelwegger ima know that dude a fraud.

If you really about black progression you shouldn't be looking to put your money back into their community by having half white children and marrying into a white family. It's counter productive. Wtf is pro black with that?

And there's no such thing as equal opportunity dating. Everybody has their preference. Equal opportunity dating is basically just saying you have your preference but you keep to yourself to not sound like a clown to the demographic you're speaking to.

:camby:

I went to an all white high school. And I had white girls all over me but I would never do it.:banderas: Now I'm older I realize the folly of my ways. It took a long time but now I see people for who they are. I haven't met a white woman I could date seriously, doesn't mean they don't exist. Plus having dated black people from Panama and DR and even the UK, Ive learned I have more in common with some white people who at least understand US history, than some pull yourself up from the bootstrap black folk that haven't really cared to or taken the time to learn about the history and like to be judgmental. :manny:

shyt, I know US black folk from 16th street and old money that's the same way. Blackness don't mean shyt when it comes to relating to each other a whole bunch of the time. Only thing is having black kids, whatever that means to a light skinned black dude like myself.:rudy:

I take issue with the "really being about progression" trope. :whoa: Ive heard people say that junk about Tyler Perry movies and supporting other black people. Bottomline is you don't know what people do in the community and how they progress the cause and improve peoples lives from their choice in partner or tastes in movies or any other trivial thing that has nothing to do with actual progression of the community.:sas1:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
You can control who you put your penis inside breh.

True. Though I've never dated a straight up white girl, I've laid back plenty of em'. Women of any race can get the work, but as far as dating goes I'm selective. I'm gonna work on falling back 100%.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
In my very honest opinion i don't think i could respect someone who claims to be pro-black but is dating a non black woman :yeshrug:

You can't play the fence in this world... You are either pro-black or pro-integration there is no middle ground

Pro-black means you want to re-build the black community and in order to build a black community you would have to reproduce with a black woman.
Your an idiot

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Plus having dated black people from Panama and DR and even the UK, Ive learned I have more in common with some white people who at least understand US history, than some pull yourself up from the bootstrap black folk that haven't really cared to or taken the time to learn about the history and like to be judgmental. :manny:

:mjlol: