Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Nothing is more important than building a strong family unit as a community. How can thereby a black "community" without a black family unit? They go hand in hand.

As a black person that means black man and black woman. It's that simple.
The problem is too many times the black family consists of the mother and grandparents. As men we need to hold each other accountable for raising our seeds and not throwing our dikks in every direction

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
That dude doesn't even look like your typical Native American Mexican. That dude is white and can prolly trace his ancestry right back to Spain
:mjlol: whatever you say man...he definitely does NOT look anglo saxon white like the other Bushs to me

images

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
He said from Spain. Spanish people are not Anglo.
Please follow the bouncing ball....he said that he looked like he could be from Spain, not that he was :mjlol:

I got his point...I just disagree....

To me he clearly looks more Native Mexican despite being biracial.

That's dodging the original point either way.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
That's doesn't mean hes not white tho. Dude looks like his last name could be Gasol
He's white? LOL....hey call it as you see it....that dude is definitely biracial to me given what we know...with an ambiguous look...and if I didn't know him, I'd think he was from North Africa or something.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I agree with you to a point. What about the biracial women with black fathers. Most women end up marrying men who remind them of their father and vice versa. So is a biracial woman wrong for wanting to find a strong black man if that what she had growing up?

Nikkas can do whatever they want. We all grown. People just sound crazy calling people who date IR c00ns when they don't date black women themselves. Nikkas want to date Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Biracials, Brazilian, other Caribbean, Ethiopian...as if that makes them better. You still leaving YOUR woman out in the cold. What about Shaniqua dog? :mjpls: What about Tawanda? :mjpls: They not good enough no more? You gotta go get you a half-white black girl or a black girl from another country? You a c00n too :mjpls:

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Nikkas can do whatever they want. We all grown. People just sound crazy calling people who date IR c00ns when they don't date black women themselves. Nikkas want to date Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Biracials, Brazilian, other Caribbean, Ethiopian...as if that makes them better. You still leaving YOUR woman out in the cold. What about Shaniqua dog? :mjpls: What about Tawanda? :mjpls: They not good enough no more? You gotta go get you a half-white black girl or a black girl from another country? You a c00n too :mjpls:

:troll: you just pissed alot of your "pro-black" bruhs of with this bit of truth.:mjlol: