"Prison Break" event series/Season 5 Thread

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The Sarah beheading still makes me laugh till this day. Not sure if anyone remembers what happened back then live, but basically she got preggo and they wanted to write her off. So they killed her (the be-heading box scene) and got crazy complaints from fans. I remember this huge online petition going around to bring her back (I signed it also :laff:) and they found a way to write her back in saying the head was actually somebody else or whatever. I think Gretchen explains this can't remember.

I actually bumped into her a little over a year ago here in T.O. when she was filming some movie with Nick Cage. She was outside the SoHo smoking with some director. Approached her saying what a PB fan I was (completely forgetting she was still in Walking Dead, but I hadn't watched the show). I brought up her getting killed off and the petition shyt. She laughed saying how she heard about that, and it's basically what caused them to re-think killing her off. Then she explained to the director beside her about what happened back then (the pregnancy)

Anywho atleast they found some roundabout way to bring her back but now I'm really curious how they will explain Michael after 7 years :laff:

He's still the GOAT escape artist though :dj2: :takedat:

Daps
I still think this revival series is redundant, but I enjoyed the episode.
It's still isn't brilliant, but it was a better revival (so far) than Heroes Reborn.

Daps
The Sarah beheading still makes me laugh till this day. Not sure if anyone remembers what happened back then live, but basically she got preggo and they wanted to write her off. So they killed her (the be-heading box scene) and got crazy complaints from fans. I remember this huge online petition going around to bring her back (I signed it also :laff:) and they found a way to write her back in saying the head was actually somebody else or whatever. I think Gretchen explains this can't remember.

I actually bumped into her a little over a year ago here in T.O. when she was filming some movie with Nick Cage. She was outside the SoHo smoking with some director. Approached her saying what a PB fan I was (completely forgetting she was still in Walking Dead, but I hadn't watched the show). I brought up her getting killed off and the petition shyt. She laughed saying how she heard about that, and it's basically what caused them to re-think killing her off. Then she explained to the director beside her about what happened back then (the pregnancy)

Anywho atleast they found some roundabout way to bring her back but now I'm really curious how they will explain Michael after 7 years :laff:

I remember the writer's strike was why season 3 was soo short

Whistler was the WOAT character:scusthov: soo boring and uninspired

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
First episode was solid. Still curious to find out how the fukk he's still alive tho. I guess in the ensuing 7 years Lincoln became immune to pain and severe injury. I mean he did fly through a fukkin windshield at a high rate of speed, and barely had a scratch on him or lose consciousness :mjlol:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

that season suffered from the writers strike

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
just started watching serason 5 ep 1.

Yo, why'd she marry a bytch nikka. She told him to grab the stick and he out there jogging through the house like she asked him to bring her a roll of toilet paper. :mjcry:
she married that bytch ass nikka hank med from royal pains
he was a hoe ass on his own show