"Prison Break" event series/Season 5 Thread

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
After watching episode 2 there is nothing pulling me in.

I've already lost interest.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What this show constantly fails at is trying to recreate that season 1 magic. Season 1's plan and break out was so articulate down to his tattoos, the prison itself, the CO's, the prisoners, etc. Everything came together to make it a great story. Also, this show is an American show.

Although I understand why they're doing the foreign prisons, it's just unrealistic to the American viewer. True these prisons might actually be as savage they portray but that's not what we're used to. We know the prisons here in America. We know the laws, rules, regulations here and we DON'T know the same for the ones in foreign countries. For all we know they could be making shyt up when they write these episodes and we wouldn't know. Cuz we don't know. I don't fukking know what goes on in prisons in India. And I'm certainly not depending on prison break to give me an accurate portrayal of it. All I kinda get is that you're locked up and will get shot down if you try and escape or even look at the guards the wrong way.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
iiiii Brehs and brehettes no Spoilers but how is Season 5 so far???
:lupe:

Daps
would barely call it that:dead:
Wasn't he a senator running for president? how did he go from that to some diplomatic mid-level supervisor?
I still remember him torturing her and her burning him with an iron.

That's my biggest grip with the season, it's like every character has completely changed without any sense to it.
1) Kellerman - see above.
2) Lincoln - back to being a crook
3) C-note - Muslim, but without any reference to his family , which was his main plot.
4) Sarah - living a suburban life after all the shyt she went through
5) T-bag - being released and being pretty chummy despite, you know, being a known rapist/killer/kidnapper etc.
6) Michael - surviving electrocution, brain tumor, getting framed again, now a terrorist, etc.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Wasn't he a senator running for president? how did he go from that to some diplomatic mid-level supervisor?

That's my biggest grip with the season, it's like every character has completely changed without any sense to it.
3) C-note - Muslim, but without any reference to his family , which was his main plot.
5) T-bag - being released and being pretty chummy despite, you know, being a known rapist/killer/kidnapper etc.
6) Michael - surviving electrocution, brain tumor, getting framed again, now a terrorist, etc.
it's a reboot without b eing a reboot:yeshrug:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Exactly my same grievance about this show. Michael was part of the "Fox River 8" , made the biggest prison escape in the history of the country, his face was plastered all over the news, went BACK to jail in Panama, broke out of prison AGAIN, and NO ONE seems to recognize him? I understand he's in a different county but shyt. How is he able to just completely change his identity?

Same with Lincoln. He was on trial for an alleged assassination of the president's brother, broke out of prison, got presidential pardoned, all while this being on every media and news outlet and now he's just roaming the streets with all his prison tats looking meaner than ever and we're just gonna accept that this could realistically happen?

This show has become some sci Fi shyt...

Last edited: