"Prison Break" event series/Season 5 Thread

Daps
I see on social media everyone is on the prison break train now. I'm sure 90% of these mofos only found out about the show on Netflix. nikkas wasn't watching this shyt while it was airing on TV and waiting weeks in suspense for the next episode like me. fukking bandwagon Netflix fans :pacspit:

Just had to get that off my chest... :birdman:

Moving on ...

The story seems decent as to how he's still alive. We never actually saw Michael die. It's way better than when they killed off Sara. I'm still not over that to be honest and don't think I ever will. Linc looked in the box and saw a head and assumed it was Sara :childplease:

Anyways .. t bag getting a new hand seems unnecessary and forced, much like the first time. I think the whole one hand thing should've just been his trademark and left alone.

Lincoln giving his passport away like it's a brochure :snoop:

Michael's son somehow guessing the drama has to do with his dad :why:

Lincoln flying out the windshield of the car unscathed :why:

Now I'm starting to remember why I stopped being a fan of this show again by season 4. It gets incredibly unbelievable. A lot like the fast and furious movies.:beli:

I'll still keep watching to find more fukkery to bytch about each week tho :sas2:
no it isn't

Michael had cancer and electrocuted himself as a sacrifice to save Sarah this is less plausible than Sarah being alive

I don't think any normal person would want to stare at a human head long enough to tell who it was unless you were a coroner.

Nevertheless Michael being alive makes sense just less than sarah being alive. I have a feeling the Company put his cancer in remission only for the symptoms to show up again . And he may not have been electrocuted may have just collapsed outside the women's prison and someone informed the company that it was schofield.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I see on social media everyone is on the prison break train now. I'm sure 90% of these mofos only found out about the show on Netflix. nikkas wasn't watching this shyt while it was airing on TV and waiting weeks in suspense for the next episode like me. fukking bandwagon Netflix fans :pacspit:

Moving on ...

The story seems decent as to how he's still alive. We never actually saw Michael die. It's way better than when they killed off Sara. I'm still not over that to be honest and don't think I ever will. Linc looked in the box and saw a head and assumed it was Sara :childplease:

Anyways .. t bag getting a new hand seems unnecessary and forced, much like the first time. I think the whole one hand thing should've just been his trademark and left alone.

Now I'm starting to remember why I stopped being a fan of this show again by season 4. It gets incredibly unbelievable. A lot like the fast and furious movies.:beli:

I'll still keep watching to find more fukkery to bytch about each week tho :sas2:
they probably were kids :dwillhuh:

I was there for season 1-2 LIVE on the Fox Network tho :sas1:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Noooooo. They brought this back for real?

This show where the characters die then come back to life because the writers say so. (Her head was in a box.)

This the show where during the finale some friggin no name from season 1 came back and saved the day using the UN? The company didnt infiltrate the UN too brehs? (Kellerman was his name).

This the show where , you know what i'm done. Yall aint gonna f*** up my rotation with this BS. I wont do it. i wont.

How many epps are they airing brehs....:francis:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Michael didn't lose his memory you must not have caught that face he made. He sighed and everything as if he had to do it.
Michael producing this too?

I already don't trust Sarah's new husband..

T-Bag getting a new hand..

Linc getting Robin'd by somebody creating a dead body in a casket

mf'r went flying out that car ::russ::picard:

Sarah a killer but this woman ain't care :ohhh:

These guys already building some major story 28 minutes in

They going to war in Yemen :damn:

Shiba :takedat:

T-Bag got that hand and he ain't kill somebody within his first 3 minutes. That Growth :obama:

Michael lost his memory?:lupe:

decent episode

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Then don't watch it:yeshrug:

This show where the characters die then come back to life because the writers say so. (Her head was in a box.)

This the show where during the finale some friggin no name from season 1 came back and saved the day using the UN? The company didnt infiltrate the UN too brehs? (Kellerman was his name).

This the show where , you know what i'm done. Yall aint gonna f*** up my rotation with this BS. I wont do it. i wont.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

Moving on ...

Been waiting for this since 2009.:wow:.

Nothing could beat the back to back of Prison Break and 24 around those years. Scofield and Bauer back to back.:banderas:.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
no it isn't

Michael had cancer and electrocuted himself as a sacrifice to save Sarah this is less plausible than Sarah being alive

I don't think any normal person would want to stare at a human head long enough to tell who it was unless you were a coroner.

Nevertheless Michael being alive makes sense just less than sarah being alive. I have a feeling the Company put his cancer in remission only for the symptoms to show up again . And he may not have been electrocuted may have just collapsed outside the women's prison and someone informed the company that it was schofield.

I don't remember the details about Michael. Just that he got electrocuted "allegedly." Forgot about the cancer shyt. But either way, the company went out of their way to find a Sara look a like and kill her because real Sara escaped, when they could've just started mailing pieces of LJ to Linc or whatever. That's what makes Sara's death more stupid to me. The company kills ppl so ruthlessly but suddenly they wanna be nice and not harm LJ? There was no way around it man...

Been waiting for this since 2009.:wow:.

Nothing could beat the back to back of Prison Break and 24 around those years. Scofield and Bauer back to back.:banderas:.

Mannnn those were the glory days. Mondays were so lit!

Daps
I don't remember the details about Michael. Just that he got electrocuted "allegedly." Forgot about the cancer shyt. But either way, the company went out of their way to find a Sara look a like and kill her because real Sara escaped, when they could've just started mailing pieces of LJ to Linc or whatever. That's what makes Sara's death more stupid to me. The company kills ppl so ruthlessly but suddenly they wanna be nice and not harm LJ? There was no way around it man...

Mannnn those were the glory days. Mondays were so lit!
they didn't choose to kill a random woman instead of sarah it was a cadaver from the morgue

LJ and Sarah were collateral they wanted to fire a warning shot to speed up the process so they faked sarah's death knowing that Michael would still help save his Nephew

a finger is less shocking than a head because a head indicates death

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how I just finished seeing them on Legends of fukkery finale immediately onto the Prison Break debut. Them boys are eating good right about now!

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
they didn't choose to kill a random woman instead of sarah it was a cadaver from the morgue

LJ and Sarah were collateral they wanted to fire a warning shot to speed up the process so they faked sarah's death knowing that Michael would still help save his Nephew

a finger is less shocking than a head because a head indicates death

Breh... There's really know way around it. The shyt was dumb. We're debating over which death was the least idiotic, but fact is they were both idiotic. Agree to disagree but I still think Sara's "death" was more ridiculous.

Daps
Breh... There's really know way around it. The shyt was dumb. We're debating over which death was the least idiotic, but fact is they were both idiotic. Agree to disagree but I still think Sara's "death" was more ridiculous.
agreed they're both stupid but it kept the show unpredictable and added fukkery:blessed: