"Prison Break" event series/Season 5 Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just finished watching ep2 :patrice: isn't this season like only 8 episodes? I don't know why they went through all that trouble to bring it back if they weren't going to try some next shyt. Feels really bland and maybe I am so use to purcell's other character but when did Lincoln start being smart enough to work out clues?:dahell:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Caught up on the last 3 EPs yday. As an OG watcher I'm actually feeling this. Still has the same aura with the plot twists. Having a budget for explosions and shyt this time around is kinda nice, lol.

Was eagerly anticipating when Linc confronts Michael on some "hold on what the fukk happened the last 7 years :damn:" shyt and glad it went just like that when he throws him into the room mid-planning convo and goes "WE SHOULDN T EVEN BE TALKING ABOUT THIS, HOW ARE YOU ALIVE??? :damn: :damn: :damn:":laff: :laff: :laff:

Obviously the husband is Poseidon though.:leostare:

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just recently finished watching the season with all the shows that premiered in April. It was good seeing all the familiar characters back :ehh:

Michael is damn near a superhero with his intellect/plans :wow:

Linc stays stumbling into a bad chick :skip:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just recently finished watching the season with all the shows that premiered in April. It was good seeing all the familiar characters back :ehh:

Michael is damn near a superhero with his intellect/plans :wow:

Linc stays stumbling into a bad chick :skip:
Discontinued this (around the time Michael hugs the terrorist) along with twin peaks, did it ever get better?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Discontinued this (around the time Michael hugs the terrorist) along with twin peaks, did it ever get better?

There were a few action moments that were good, but no major jump in quality. Worth watching if you want to see the old gang again, but nothing to go out of your way for.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the first two eps:leon:
I cant wait till they explain how he survive and the cancer :heh: