Prime Wade vs Prime Iverson

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
vince tmac and wade are all around the same age.
If they were ever truly better than him, they still would be.
have them play one on one right now and wade would destroy them both.

????

Vince Carter is 37 years old..........Wade is only 32 years old. How is that "around the same age"?:dahell:

And then "have them play one on one" in order to decide who the better player currently is?:dead:

Now, Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time, but your post was out there breh:heh:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
AI is probably the quickest player of alltime... If you need proof just go on YouTube and look at his crossover tapes. Wade wouldn't be able to handle that cross. If AI could make MJ look foolish 1 on 1 imagine what he'd do to wade :pacspit:

He not debating if Iverson was the quickest thats a given.

But saying Iverson was TOO quick for Wade is where dude fukked up at.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He not debating if Iverson was the quickest thats a given.

But saying Iverson was TOO quick for Wade is where dude fukked up at.
AI is too quick for Wade. AI was too quick for MJ at times and MJ was 50x the defender wade is. If MJ struggled to hold AI at times how is wade gonna guard him?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:wtf: yall are really having a discussion about this?? :camby: Iverson is overrrated as fukk on here :heh:

thread should be called: Prime Iverson vs Prime Arenas :beli:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was Wade without Shaq or LeBron.

Missing the playoffs and getting bounced out the first round.

Dude is T-Mac\Vince Carter without Shaq and LeBron.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
To answer this thread:

In Allen Iverson's best single season he shot 45% FG and averaged 33 ppg, 7 apg, 3 rebs, and 1.9 spg
In Dwyane Wade's best single season he shot 49% FG and averaged 30 ppg, 8 apg, 5 rebs, and 2.2 spg

Besides the fact Wade was bigger, stronger, not as fast (but still very fast and quick), more athleticism, better man to man defensively, better rebounder, and just as good of a shooter and passer.......I dont see where the question lies. Wade is better than Iverson, even at their very bests:manny:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
To answer this thread:

In Allen Iverson's best single season he shot 45% FG and averaged 33 ppg, 7 apg, 3 rebs, and 1.9 spg
In Dwyane Wade's best single season he shot 49% FG and averaged 30 ppg, 8 apg, 5 rebs, and 2.2 spg

Besides the fact Wade was bigger, stronger, not as fast (but still very fast and quick), more athleticism, better man to man defensively, better rebounder, and just as good of a shooter and passer.......I dont see where the question lies. Wade is better than Iverson, even at their very bests:manny:

Bingooooo

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bruh so Wades nickname "Flash" came from.his expensive taste right?

:camby:
I'm not saying wade isn't quick but is he quicker than AI??? Hell no. And was wade known has the flash cause his defensive prowess??:russ: Hell no! AI would boogie on Wade. If he could do it too mike I'm damn sure he could do it to wade

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overating a player in his prime who missed the playoffs and getting bounced out the first round. Without Shaq and LeBron.

Only in the Coli.

Just like the Coli overrate Mr. First Round Exit T-Mac.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not saying wade isn't quick but is he quicker than AI??? Hell no. And was wade known has the flash cause his defensive prowess??:russ: Hell no! AI would boogie on Wade. If he could do it too mike I'm damn sure he could do it to wade

Thats not the point :snoop:

And on top of that who Iverson not killing? nikka literally shoots 40 times a game.

:camby:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
These top 5 SG lists you clowns are putting up are a joke. :snoop: None of them have Jerry West. He might be the all-time leading in scoring average if they had a 3-point line when he played. He is #3 AT WORST.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
These top 5 SG lists you clowns are putting up are a joke. :snoop: None of them have Jerry West. He might be the all-time leading in scoring average if they had a 3-point line when he played. He is #3 AT WORST.
Isn't it top SGs SINCE Mike?