Prime Wade vs Prime Iverson

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im goin with AI,only thing Wade is better at is shot selection:mjlol:...AI never met a shot he didn't like and D Wade has:manny:...his shooting percentage and assist numbers was looking gawd status when he first got with the Nuggets,but soon as the team hit a block and the role players started to struggle he went back to chuck it from wherever no matter how awful a shot it was:laff:...and its tuff to say him chucking it wasn't a better option then Mckie or Snow shooting the ball:patrice:...cuz when he was on he was on.

I do think with his passing skills and the amount of attention he drew his bigger failure is he missed the opportunity to be one of the best pg's of all time who could make ANYBODY look better than they are,if he spent more time thinkin of ways to be creative to get his teammates involved,vs spending time thinkin of creative ways to cross people over and trick shots....I don't think wades shot is better than ai's they both can just go into beast mode at any given moment where they aint missin shyt:banderas:....Wade just knows when it aint his night,AI think every night will be his night eventually....people actin like anybody could do what Iverson was doin if they just shot a bunch of times didn't watch the games though:rudy:...nikkas talk about em like he Brandon Jennings and shyt,Wade don't get enuff respect for that matter,both will be underated and wrote out of history when its said and done.

Its AI's fault for bein a headach and getting himself pushed out the league even though I don't buy into the cancer talk.....and its Wade fault for takin a backseat to Lebron to the point he will have a statue next to the nacho concession stand like Pippen:why:

and how was that eastern conference weak when Lakers swept everybody in the western conference BUT the team yall say got to the finals due to the east being weak?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
If you're talking about their true prime then you can't go wrong with either imo... Although I feel that Wade's size and defensive ability would give him the slight edge...They both had very similar games, strengths and weaknesses...

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
wade is more of a top 10 guy.

while iverson is a lock for #3 in my book. and was on pace to be #2 if the sixers wouldve brought in another star to play alongside him. but instead, their roster just got worse & worse each year.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
wade is more of a top 10 guy.

while iverson is a lock for #3 in my book. and was on pace to be #2 if the sixers wouldve brought in another star to play alongside him. but instead, their roster just got worse & worse each year.
top 10 and top 3 what?

Anyway, Wade is the better player, didn't know this was still debated