Prime Wade vs Prime Iverson

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1&2 Are agreeable and understandable but 3-5 Wade can easily knock off anyone of them

mcgrady may not have accomplished as much as Wade but he was IMO way more talented. i'd take him straight up easily over wade. i agree that iverson and drexler is debatable but those guys did it longer. Wade's prime was only 4-5 years. Not long enough to be better than iverson and drexler who were just as good for longer.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumb comparison.

D-Wade played with Shaq and LeBron. He wasn't shyt without playing with other super stars on his team.:camby:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
mcgrady may not have accomplished as much as Wade but he was IMO way more talented. i'd take him straight up easily over wade. i agree that iverson and drexler is debatable but those guys did it longer. Wade's prime was only 4-5 years. Not long enough to be better than iverson and drexler who were just as good for longer.

Talented I agree McGrady was possibly as talented as anyone, but Wades legacy is better and he had a longer period of dominating than Mac, hell Wade is still considered by many right now a top 3 SG in the NBA right now at 31.

Mac was on his way out the league at that age.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
If Wade's out of his prime, he's putting up roughly the same stats in less minutes as Drexler in 92. So either Wade's not washed up, or washed up Wade is as good as prime Drexler

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
im talking SGs

tmac played the 2 thru most of his career.

hes going down as a 2.

so im lying about my own top 5?

remind me not to respond to your response.
There is no objective list that keeps Wade out of the top 5 SGs, sorry.

Kobe is a broken footed snitching fakkit, he's also the 2nd best SG ever. Hate don't over come facts

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wow thread went from who is better between a prime Iverson vs a prime Wade.

To nikkas saying Wade not even a top 5 SG of all time.

Off the nikkas rings,finals mvp and talent he crack the top 5 you nikkas is slow man :snoop:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
wade is more of a top 10 guy.

while iverson is a lock for #3 in my book. and was on pace to be #2 if the sixers wouldve brought in another star to play alongside him. but instead, their roster just got worse & worse each year.

kinda hard for the other star to get shine when he didn't pass the rock.... :mjpls: