Prime Wade vs Prime Iverson

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Why don't you just keep throwing bytch fits when people insult your HGH fakkit of an excuse for a player? :russ:

YOu can insult him personally all you want, I doubt he cares. My issue is with how ungodly stupid you are.

How the fukk are serious people honestly debating this question? I was an AI fan you fukking retard. I was defending him years ago when he was being attacked. But I will also admit he was a flawed player. Prime Wade was a step above Iverson.

And look at the 2006 playoffs if you want to say Wade didn't have a jumper.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People overrate one way players to extreme levels in thecoli.
you can't be ranked higher than wade if you were a liability on defense.
especially if you were a defensive liability who never won any championship.

nikkas in here don't even mention people like george gervin or bernard king when discussing
nba greats because you have to win something at some point in career to be respected.
can't say you are greatest if you always lose to people who are supposed to be less than you.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Depends of if there are refs their letting Wade get to the line 15+ times...:manny:. Y'all forget just how dirty AI was. AI wins the head to head. And has far has SGs since mike wade is anywhere from second to fourth. Let's be real, we all know Kobe's the second best SG of alltime so I'm not even gonna address that. Then behind Kobe I'd put Prime tmac with AI really close behind. Then wade. Then Vince. I will forever question how the league let Wade average 15 fts in a finals series. Like 15?? Come on now:beli:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Depends of if there are refs their letting Wade get to the line 15+ times...:manny:. Y'all forget just how dirty AI was. AI wins the head to head. And has far has SGs since mike wade is anywhere from second to fourth. Let's be real, we all know Kobe's the second best SG of alltime so I'm not even gonna address that. Then behind Kobe I'd put Prime tmac with AI really close behind. Then wade. Then Vince. I will forever question how the league let Wade average 15 fts in a finals series. Like 15?? Come on now:beli:
vince tmac and wade are all around the same age.
If they were ever truly better than him, they still would be.
have them play one on one right now and wade would destroy them both.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
vince tmac and wade are all around the same age.
If they were ever truly better than him, they still would be.
have them play one on one right now and wade would destroy them both.
I thought we were talking about primes here homie. Injuries derailed Tmac and Vince's careers. Coaches just got sick of AI. But prime vs primes Wade wouldbt be able to hang with Kobe or Tmac. Maybe AI because of his size advantage but AI would be too quick and Wades lack of jump shooting would hurt him

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I thought we were talking about primes here homie. Injuries derailed Tmac and Vince's careers. Coaches just got sick of AI. But prime vs primes Wade wouldbt be able to hang with Kobe or Tmac. Maybe AI because of his size advantage but AI would be too quick and Wades lack of jump shooting would hurt him
too quick?
nikka :comeon:

Wade was the fastest player in the enitire league in his prime.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Denver A.I was beasting

Prime Iverson in this era would a Top 5 player. If guys like Kyrie, Parker and Curry are Point Guards than Iverson would be too and he's better than them.

We'd get CP3 vs A.I

:to:

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
hgh wade wouldn't make the top 5.

1. jordan
2. kobe
3. mcgrady
4. iverson
5. drexler

Followed AI since G-Town, & my favorite non-Knick player of all time, but taking away my Iverson bias I would only flip #s 5 & 3, keeping AI at 4. Prime DWade is 6/7

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
too quick?
nikka :comeon:

Wade was the fastest player in the enitire league in his prime.
AI is probably the quickest player of alltime... If you need proof just go on YouTube and look at his crossover tapes. Wade wouldn't be able to handle that cross. If AI could make MJ look foolish 1 on 1 imagine what he'd do to wade :pacspit: