Pretty Little Liars

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
They work bruh...

direct link:

Pretty Little Liars
I know you're a savvy internet user...cmon son :mjlol: Don't download anything ever, thats how you fukk your computer up :mjlol: Press free download, press no thanks, then press play (white one in the middle).
:snoop:

we gonna act like this aint happen

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

we gonna act like this aint happen

Its cool. Its a content locker. They put that shyt on there hoping that out of the millions of people who watch the link that 10% click the download and let spyware install on their computer :shaq:

Never download shiit. Stay strapped with Kapersky or Norton. You don't want to catch anything :ufdup:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Don't jump the gun just yet lol. Didn't even know what this was about until a few weeks ago, caught up on the first 3 seasons on Netflix and just got up to date.

Seems a little mature for ABC Family, it's not corny or cheesy and is a pretty good concept. All the chicks are bad on the show my nikkas.

Every male should have one female show on his tv watching, this is mines.

Anyone else watch it?
My wifes nieces fukked up my netflix reccomendations because of this bullshyt. They're 16 and 12. You a grown man. shyts embarrassing .

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Spencer is 28 in real life. Emily is 27. Aria is 25. Hanna is 24. Ali is 18 :ohhh: She's 6-10 years younger than the rest of the girls but she's convincing enough to make you believe she's queen b and they're the flunkies.

Last edited:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spencer is 28 in real life. Emily is 27. Aria is 25. Hanna is 24. Ali is 18 :ohhh: She's 6-10 years younger than the rest of the girls but she's convincing enough to make you believe she's queen b and they're the flunkies.

And looks wise I would put her over Emily and Aria