Pretty Little Liars

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I ran through PLL like three times. The more I rewatched it the more I found Emily to be the sexiest one. That’s wifey right there :ohlawd: Spencer is beautiful too though. She was a little hoe. Shorty fukked everything moving. Hanna and Arya are forgettable and don’t do anything for me. I’d fukk Hanna’s mom before Hanna. Ashley Benson is one of them girls that’s conventionally pretty but has no sex appeal.

Bro, who watches a show like this 3 times?lol

Ive rewatched pretty much every tv series that I got into.

Any tv shows on Netflix or tv you currently recommend?

Depends on what you like. Right now I’m fukking with Snowfall and Succession. Just finished Dear Black People which is cool if you want a black show. If you want similar shows to PLL, then try 13 Reasons Why, Riverdale, The Bold Type and Good Trouble. Last week I randomly started to rewatch Spartacus, The Originals and Downton Abbey too :russ:

:dwillhuh: @Reece How you able to have time to rewatch all your shows? I could see you doing that back in the 2000's. But nowadays there's way too much current & older content to be going back & rewatching shows.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Don't jump the gun just yet lol. Didn't even know what this was about until a few weeks ago, caught up on the first 3 seasons on Netflix and just got up to date.

Seems a little mature for ABC Family, it's not corny or cheesy and is a pretty good concept. All the chicks are bad on the show my nikkas.

Every male should have one female show on his tv watching, this is mines.

Anyone else watch it?

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is this hbo max one entertaining? The trailer seems good.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Is this hbo max one entertaining? The trailer seems good.

It is. I enjoyed it. It brings that horror element that is reminiscent of American Horror Story:1984 and the Scream Series. There's connections to the original series. The character archetypes from the original are still in place too. They OD on the rainbow club elements even more than the original but that is basically par for the course today. Aside from that, I liked it and look forward to the next season.

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I totally misread this show. I thought they were building to these terrible people finally getting their comeuppance after years of lying, cheating and wrongfully accusing seemingly everyone in the entire town of fukking with them and it was leading to some generic ass happy ending instead. Why should I want to see this characters get a happy ending? Remember Aria ignoring and deleting that call from Nicole when she was still missing? Just completely ignored and forgotten by the writers like countless other storylines on this show.
An evil twin? :martin:

What a fukking waste. Years building to 2 big reveals and they turn out to be someone who was barely on the show and a character who was introduced in the last episode. Awful. Not to mention them figuring out that Spencer had an evil twin in about 10 seconds. Like, this bytch had been impersonating Spencer perfectly for over a year but she just randomly gets all sloppy at the very end for no reason. We'll just forget the giant leaps on logic it took for the characters to come to that evil twin conclusion in the first place.

Just an example of what happens when you make shyt up on the go.

Stopped at season 5 when it was airing. Appreciate you dropping the details. That's some BS. Smh.

Spencer of all characters. Smh. I knew this show didn't have any aims after I read the books but this right here

Mike-Woodson-Coach-FacePalm.gif.fed43d67b3023cc9f12c4c183e8ec8be.gif

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Only thing I don't like is this Black girl (I think it's Tabby). The way they wrote her dialogue is terrible. She says everything like stereotype. I feel like I'm watching "Bodies, Bodies, Bodies" with all these pop psychology terminology in everything she says.

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finished original sin. Enjoyed it for what it was. Are all the other seasons worth watching? Or some to avoid?