Pretty Little Liars

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Nah he not really gonna be a watch.. this some never ending shyt

I dunno, I got a weird vibe off dude after he and Aria spoke in school about how much he needed her and shyt.. I'm thinking damn nikka don't you got any adults to chill with instead of little high school girls?.. Plus if you go back and think about how he got with Aria it's possible he did the same with Ali, dude is obviously board shorts

Sidenote, I'm hoping Ali really is alive, to me she's badder than the 4 main chicks[/quote]

Yeah but last seaon finale they tried to get us to think Toby was A... every tine they give us something u can expect it to be the opposite

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was Ezra from the get-go, because I had Scream in mind :lupe:
Then I suspected Mya, because no way Bianca was playing a highschool girl:troll:

After they threw Mya in the bushes, then I said A's definitely Melissa :manny:
But, now if Ezra is infact A, then my theory that Aria's part of A must be true. cuz she hasn't received half the abuse like the other Liars :patrice:

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Watched seasons 1-3 during christmas break with my girl and didnt realize season 4 was airing at that time

bytch got me hooked on this shyt

who trying to hit hook me up with a good streaming link?

dont sleep on this shyt

and this shyt aint gay, show really shouldnt be on abc family, they do some crazy shyt on there

and WHO the fukk is A?????????

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Watched seasons 1-3 during christmas break with my girl and didnt realize season 4 was airing at that time

bytch got me hooked on this shyt

who trying to hit hook me up with a good streaming link?

dont sleep on this shyt

and this shyt aint gay, show really shouldnt be on abc family, they do some crazy shyt on there

and WHO the fukk is A?????????

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
you should watch switched at birth. i was hooked the first 2 seasons, just stopped watching tv altogether tho.