Pretty Little Liars

Sugar

Banned
Daps
i only watched seasons 1 & 2 and that was only cuz I got a thang for that Asian bytch, Shay Mitchell :noah:

the episodes drag on and there's no real progression in the characters so fukk the storyline :ld:

but them bytches tho :blessed:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
i only watched seasons 1 & 2 and that was only cuz I got a thang for that Asian bytch, Shay Mitchell :noah:

the episodes drag on and there's no real progression in the characters so fukk the storyline :ld:

but them bytches tho :blessed:
I got a thing for Spencer. Don't judge me :lawdeddie:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I watch that shyt tbh. That shay Mitchell fine as hell. shyt, all them bytches can get it and now Allison back:shaq:

Daps
Reppin
Cali
My girl made me watch this, I gave it a fair chance and....I didn't like it.
Show was just too ridiculous.
I believe it was the season 4 finale where her and I both called the show trash simultaneously.
I mean...how this nikka gonna say he knows who the killer is then just keel over without mentioning shyt before he dies? This dumbass said it was nice outside instead of telling the females who the killer was smh

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
none of these links work

they all trying to make me download this ilivid bullshyt

They work bruh...

direct link:

Pretty Little Liars
I know you're a savvy internet user...cmon son :mjlol: Don't download anything ever, thats how you fukk your computer up :mjlol: Press free download, press no thanks, then press play (white one in the middle).