Pretty Little Liars

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Have you got into "Riverdale" yet?

I watched it yesterday. It's cool. Betty is cute :smh: at Archie being interested in every girl but, her.

Riverdale is alright, but so far it's not matching up to PLL. Ratings for it haven't been too good either so it barely might get a second season.

Still prefer PLL but, I'll watch.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I decided to get back into PLL since TVD ended. Watching the Season 1 finale right now.....

@MalikX @Clark Wayne Does Emily ever go back to dudes or does she just continue with this degenerate behavior for the rest of the series?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I decided to get back into since TVD ended. Watching the Season 1 finale right now.....

@MalikX @Clark Wayne Does Emily ever go back to dudes or does she just continue with this degenerate behavior for the rest of the series?

Naw....Emily a hardcore dyke lol

She the baddest one too smh. She did have few lapses with a couple dudes but, she's a dyke breh.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I decided to get back into since TVD ended. Watching the Season 1 finale right now.....

She stays a lesbian, although a black dude tries to get at her later.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I decided to get back into PLL since TVD ended. Watching the Season 1 finale right now.....

Naw....Emily a hardcore dyke lol

She the baddest one too smh. She did have few lapses with a couple dudes but, she's a dyke breh.
:dwillhuh: Nah, Emily is the 1 I'm least attracted to.

She stays a lesbian, although a black dude tries to get at her later.

:beli: These writers think they slick. So they do introduce a brotha later on as love interest for 1 these chicks, but they got him hollering at the hardcore dyke.

:ehh: I do know Shay Mitchell is dating a brotha in real life though:

NgXHxQr.jpg

& she was messing with Jimmy Bulter last year.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL

:beli: These writers think they slick. So they do introduce a brotha later on as love interest for 1 these chicks, but they got him hollering at the hardcore dyke.

NgXHxQr.jpg

You really into white chicks though so I guess I can see why you think that.

Shay Mitchell was the main reason I even started watching the show. I find the other girls attractive but Shay is easily my number one.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
You really into white chicks though so I guess I can see why you think that.

Shay Mitchell was the main reason I even started watching the show. I find the other girls attractive but Shay is easily my number one.
Yeah she's easily the baddest. Hanna is in second place

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

NgXHxQr.jpg

Emily doesnt photograph well. She looks plain in pictures but on screen she's beautiful. After watching the show multiple times, she's the best one. Arya a little liar and she be cheating on people on the low. Spencer too high maintenance and too much of a prude. Hanna a little thief lol just like her momma and she a birdbrain sometimes but she cool outside of that :mjlol: Emily doesn't really have any flaws outside of doping up for sports. She wifey breh. If I was a character on the show, she's the main one I'd be trying get at....except she's fukking gay :beli:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, has my wife Mia returned yet? Stopped after Caleb??? got his spin-off.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: shyt was sad to watch

:wow:

I didn't see her body, you know how this show goes, if you don't see it it didn't happen.

They missed a chance to make her A.

I was waiting for it, but it didn't happen. Instead there was Mona and then
the twin sister
that's where I checked out I think.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
:wow:

I didn't see her body, you know how this show goes, if you don't see it it didn't happen.

They missed a chance to make her A.

I was waiting for it, but it didn't happen. Instead there was Mona and then
the twin sister
that's where I checked out I think.

Go back and start watching. It's not bad.