Pretty Little Liars

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Wack ass finale as expected. Of course Marlene King would pull some random evil twin shyt on the last damn episode.

I thought the Charles/Charlotte shyt was bad but she said fukk it and topped that.

Also, that ending with the new girls was trash. Girls couldn't act for shyt.

Overall, it was a fun ride but the show peaked in the first two seasons and it went on a steady decline after that.

It will be weird not having this come on anymore but it's for the best

I cant remember where, but the show got garbage, but since I invested time I stuck with it. Maybe like 2 seasons ago. I watched like 2 episodes of the 2nd half of the season and came across yesterday that the finale was ready. Killed the final 8 episodes. Show took a real nosedive

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I totally misread this show. I thought they were building to these terrible people finally getting their comeuppance after years of lying, cheating and wrongfully accusing seemingly everyone in the entire town of fukking with them and it was leading to some generic ass happy ending instead. Why should I want to see this characters get a happy ending? Remember Aria ignoring and deleting that call from Nicole when she was still missing? Just completely ignored and forgotten by the writers like countless other storylines on this show.
An evil twin? :martin:

What a fukking waste. Years building to 2 big reveals and they turn out to be someone who was barely on the show and a character who was introduced in the last episode. Awful. Not to mention them figuring out that Spencer had an evil twin in about 10 seconds. Like, this bytch had been impersonating Spencer perfectly for over a year but she just randomly gets all sloppy at the very end for no reason. We'll just forget the giant leaps on logic it took for the characters to come to that evil twin conclusion in the first place.

Just an example of what happens when you make shyt up on the go.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I havent watched this in a while, how long has hanna let her self go?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Freeform dropped a sneak peak trailer for the spinoff this past week:

Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish are back. Catch them in our spinoff series, Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists, coming to Freeform in 2019.

From Rosewood to Beacon Heights, life is anything but perfect. Here’s your first look at our spinoff series, Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists, coming to Freeform in 2019. More info here: http://bit.ly/2jXGgO4.

In Beacon Heights, a seemingly perfect town, a group of three college friends struggle with the stress of being overachievers. In the aftermath of the town’s first murder, each Perfectionist hides behind a secret, a lie and an alibi. Like its predecessor, “Pretty Little Liars,” which was No. 1 on the New York Times bestseller list, “The Perfectionists” is also based on a popular book series penned by Sara Shepard. “Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists” is produced by Alloy Entertainment and Long Lake Media in association with Warner Horizon Scripted Television. I. Marlene King (“Pretty Little Liars,” “Famous in Love”) wrote the pilot and serves as executive producer on the series with Charlie Craig (“Pretty Little Liars,” “The 100”), Lisa Cochran-Neilan (“Pretty Little Liars,” “Famous in Love”), Leslie Morgenstein (“Pretty Little Liars,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and Gina Girolamo (“The 100,” “The Originals”). The pilot was directed and executive produced by Elizabeth Allen Rosenbaum (“Relationship Status”).

I. Marlene King will expand the universe of “Pretty Little Liars” for Freeform with a 10-episode series order for “Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists,” featuring returning fan favorites Sasha Pieterse as Alison and Janel Parrish as Mona and starring Sofia Carson (Disney’s “Descendants”) as Ava. The drama also welcomes Sydney Park (“The Walking Dead”) as Caitlin, newcomer Eli Brown as Dylan, Graeme Thomas King (“The Widow”) as Jeremy, Kelly Rutherford (“Gossip Girl”) as Claire and Hayley Erin (“General Hospital”) in an undisclosed role.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Naw....Emily a hardcore dyke lol

She the baddest one too smh. She did have few lapses with a couple dudes but, she's a dyke breh.

:dwillhuh: Nah, Emily is the 1 I'm least attracted to.

You really into white chicks though so I guess I can see why you think that.

Shay Mitchell was the main reason I even started watching the show. I find the other girls attractive but Shay is easily my number one.

Yeah she's easily the baddest. Hanna is in second place

Emily doesnt photograph well. She looks plain in pictures but on screen she's beautiful. After watching the show multiple times, she's the best one. Arya a little liar and she be cheating on people on the low. Spencer too high maintenance and too much of a prude. Hanna a little thief lol just like her momma and she a birdbrain sometimes but she cool outside of that :mjlol: Emily doesn't really have any flaws outside of doping up for sports. She wifey breh. If I was a character on the show, she's the main one I'd be trying get at....except she's fukking gay :beli:

I'm almost done with season 5 (I'm finally gonna finish off this show by the end of the year)........

:ehh: I've come around & I'm starting to agree with y'all that Emily might lowkey be the baddest chick on the show. :ohlawd: Whenever Emily lets loose & shows some skin.

Also......Shay Mitchell's personality IRL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shay Mitchell as Emily. I think this is sorta of a big reason I slept on her all these years.

I no longer have Hanna as my #1, but I'm not sure I have Emily as my #1 either. Spencer really do it for me.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm almost done with season 5 (I'm finally gonna finish off this show by the end of the year)........

:ehh: I've come around & I'm starting to agree with y'all that Emily might lowkey be the baddest chick on the show. :ohlawd: Whenever Emily lets loose & shows some skin.

Also......Shay Mitchell's personality IRL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shay Mitchell as Emily. I think this is sorta of a big reason I slept on her all these years.

I no longer have Hanna as my #1, but I'm not sure I have Emily as my #1 either. Spencer really do it for me.

I ran through PLL like three times. The more I rewatched it the more I found Emily to be the sexiest one. That’s wifey right there :ohlawd: Spencer is beautiful too though. She was a little hoe. Shorty fukked everything moving. Hanna and Arya are forgettable and don’t do anything for me. I’d fukk Hanna’s mom before Hanna. Ashley Benson is one of them girls that’s conventionally pretty but has no sex appeal.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

I ran through PLL like three times. The more I rewatched it the more I found Emily to be the sexiest one. That’s wifey right there :ohlawd: Spencer is beautiful too though. She was a little hoe. Shorty fukked everything moving. Hanna and Arya are forgettable and don’t do anything for me. I’d fukk Hanna’s mom before Hanna. Ashley Benson is one of them girls that’s conventionally pretty but has no sex appeal.
Breh is you watching the spinoff series or nah?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bro, who watches a show like this 3 times?lol

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any tv shows on Netflix or tv you currently recommend?

Depends on what you like. Right now I’m fukking with Snowfall and Succession. Just finished Dear Black People which is cool if you want a black show. If you want similar shows to PLL, then try 13 Reasons Why, Riverdale, The Bold Type and Good Trouble. Last week I randomly started to rewatch Spartacus, The Originals and Downton Abbey too :russ:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on what you like. Right now I’m fukking with Snowfall and Succession. Just finished Dear Black People which is cool if you want a black show. If you want similar shows to PLL, then try 13 Reasons Why, Riverdale, The Bold Type and Good Trouble. Last week I randomly started to rewatch Spartacus, The Originals and Downton Abbey too :russ:

Yeah I’m watching Snowfall and Power right now. Finished Mindhunter last week.

I stopped watching Riverdale a couple episode into the most recent season (heard it got garbage anyways) and I only watched the first season of 13 reasons. Worth continuing?

Have you watched any of these on Netflix ?

Lucifer
Unsolved
Peaky Blinders
The Alienist
Dark
Black Mirror
House on Haunting Hill

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I’m watching Snowfall and Power right now. Finished Mindhunter last week.

I stopped watching Riverdale a couple episode into the most recent season (heard it got garbage anyways) and I only watched the first season of 13 reasons. Worth continuing?

Have you watched any of these on Netflix ?

Lucifer
Unsolved
Peaky Blinders
The Alienist
Dark
Black Mirror
House on Haunting Hill

Black Mirror is dope as is the Haunting of Hill House. They did the youngest daughter dirty. The others I haven’t watched.