Pretty Little Liars

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
This show is my guilty pleasure. It's also set in my neck of the woods (PA) eventhough it's obviously filmed in Hollywood. I still fukks with it anyway.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
This show is my guilty pleasure. It's also set in my neck of the woods (PA) eventhough it's obviously filmed in Hollywood. I still fukks with it anyway.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Any of y'all watching that Supernatural horror summer camp show "Dead of Summer" show airing on ABC Family/Freeform this summer? It's from 1 of the producer/writer team of ABC's "Once Upon a Time", "Lost", & "Alias".

:wow: They got the brotha that played Wells on "The 100" (Eli Goree) mackin' on Elizabeth Mitchell.

@Niklaus @Clark Wayne

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
while Shay is clearly the top girl in the cast

there's something about Lucy Hale to me

Emily is the sexiest one on there

Hanna is right behind her. Hanna mom can get the dikk too.

Arya look too young for me.....maybe because she's so short...after rewatching, I'm looking at Ezra alot differently. Dude was supposed to be like 24 or 25 :sitdown:

Spencer is ehh.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Last season....:mjcry:

It's crazy the show is filmed in LA. I live around where the show is supposed to be set and they definitely did a good job at imitating the Main Line.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Nah....not yet. But I'mma probably watch it in the next day or so.
Riverdale is alright, but so far it's not matching up to PLL. Ratings for it haven't been too good either so it barely might get a second season.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I thought Riverdale had already been greenlit for 2nd season and it's critically acclaimed.
Nah, it hasn't been greenlit. You probably thinking about the Archie TV universe thing that WB talked about a few weeks ago.

It still will most likely get a second season but its ratings haven't been good. Netflix will help save it since CW has a worldwide deal with them to air the episodes the next day.

As far as the critical acclaim goes, yeah it's gotten good reviews but unlike Jane The Virgin and Crazy-Ex I doubt it will get any award buzz.

Those shows also have bad ratings, especially Crazy-Ex but CW keeps them around since they are the only shows getting nominated and winning awards.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Riverdale is alright, but so far it's not matching up to PLL. Ratings for it haven't been too good either so it barely might get a second season.
I thought Riverdale had already been greenlit for 2nd season and it's critically acclaimed.
Nah, it hasn't been greenlit. You probably thinking about the Archie TV universe thing that WB talked about a few weeks ago.

It still will most likely get a second season but its ratings haven't been good. Netflix will help save it since CW has a worldwide deal with them to air the episodes the next day.

As far as the critical acclaim goes, yeah it's gotten good reviews but unlike Jane The Virgin and Crazy-Ex I doubt it will get any award buzz.

Those shows also have bad ratings, especially Crazy-Ex but CW keeps them around since they are the only shows getting nominated and winning awards.
Actually TVbythenumbers.com now thinks the show will likely be renewed: