Pretty Little Liars

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just seen this shyt all over my timeline...this shyt good? is it a show gor girls that u nikkas just watch lol? lemme know...always lookin for new shyt..

Honestly the show isn't that good. It's a teenage soap opera with a nonsensical story. I only watch (some times) because of the girls (especially the Asian chick).

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
just seen this shyt all over my timeline...this shyt good? is it a show gor girls that u nikkas just watch lol? lemme know...always lookin for new shyt..

if you've ever watched One Tree Hill, The OC, 90210 or Vampire Diaries, then you'll like it. If you hate those shows, you'll hate it. Teenage murder mystery show. I never thought I'd watch a show called Pretty Little Liars until I binge-watched 3 seasons in one week :lupe:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
if you've ever watched One Tree Hill, The OC, 90210 or Vampire Diaries, then you'll like it. If you hate those shows, you'll hate it. Teenage murder mystery show. I never thought I'd watch a show called Pretty Little Liars until I binge-watched 3 seasons in one week :lupe:

never watched any of em. I did wanna check out vampire diaries though...hmmm

Honestly the show isn't that good. It's a teenage soap opera with a nonsensical story. I only watch (some times) because of the girls (especially the Asian chick).

lol

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This episode was so good. I can't believe who A was. But how they just gonna fast forward five years like that?! :stopitslime:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
This episode was so good. I can't believe who A was. But how they just gonna fast forward five years like that?! :stopitslime:
Enjoyed the episode. Thought it was :ehh:.

As for the times skip they been said that was in the works from the beginning of the season. Although originally A wasn't going to be revealed until the series finale, but the creator of the show decided now would be best since everybody was getting impatient.

The 7th season is supposedly the last so it's only 1.5 seasons left and this shyt will be over with :manny: I do wonder who the new villain will be though??:patrice:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:lupe: Bruh, do that they have any BM/WW IR 'ships on this show? I've only watched the first half of Season 1.

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:at this thread. About a month ago i remember my 12 year old cousin asking me if I had PLL free on demand.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey, I embarrassingly watched Five Seasons of this FUKKERY:what:

...only to find out the Liars were tormented by Bruce Jenner:scust:

Threw all my Wren, Melissa, and Aria is A clues in the bushes:birdman:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@AkaDemiK, Coli Bro, I need to warn you the first three seasons are PIFF:ahh:

...but, then the fukkboi Writers brings in non-descript characters that fukks up the timeline and

clues that originally get you hook. And after the bullshyt reveal, you're gonna want to throw your Faltscreen in the bushes:wtb:

So, watch at your own risk:ld: