Pretentious Swag Rap Is The Worst Sub Genre Since Snap Music

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City
If you're wearing jeans, baggy or slim, below the crack of your ass, that's dressing like a bytch too. That's some prison shyt that became popular beyond them walls. Like I said, even the alternative that you kept bringing up had some ridiculous shyt that went with it.

id rather have my pants fallin off my ass then look like there painted on :manny:

i mean even the fitted jeans i own are still kinda tight for my liking but at least my shyt can fit comfortably in there....idk how dudes can physically even wear the jeans theyre wearing...theres only one possible way....theyre hung like a field mouse

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
thats why ima fan of the grunge era of rock.... it knocked that BS phony 80s hair metal shyt off the charts... and had bands in reg street clothes with actual substance and talent talkin about relatable things on a daily basis rather than them wack 80s dudes

altho i do find Eddie Money hilarious

Yeah, and then every company decided to make grungy gear to where everyone was wearing it and it turned into a fad, which pissed off everyone else who wore it and killed it off.

Turned out grunge didn't last any longer than hair metal did.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Its just a fashion trend, nikkas trying to stay current.

Sorry but if you dress like the wu tan clan in 94 people will think you`re a swag less loser, especially if you live in a big city.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Sorry but if you dress like the wu tan clan in 94 people will think you`re a swag less loser, especially if you live in a big city.

Until a new rapper comes out dressing like that and then other rappers follow him and then dressing like a faq will become the swagless thing. I don't get how any of you can be grown yet justify dressing in a homo manner because it's the "in" thing to do. That's some middle school shyt bruh.

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City

i dont dress like that...but if i did... who the fukk cares what ppl think

thats another huggggeeee prob... too many ppl concerned wit what the next person is thinkin...mind ya own damn business and do you

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City
Until a new rapper comes out dressing like that and then other rappers follow him and then dressing like a faq will become the swagless thing. I don't get how any of you can be grown yet justify dressing in a homo manner because it's the "in" thing to do. That's some middle school shyt bruh.

its cuz theres a lota closet homos... let them be homo

its like goin up to someone in a cop outfit sayin officer so and so robbed me...and dude says im not a cop im just dressed like one

these dudes are like im not gay...but im dressed like a fakkit... then my man...your a fakkit :mindblown:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Cam'ron had alot of nikkas in the hood rocking pink. Be a leader ppl.

and those fools were stupid (and some of them were just glad to rock pink and still be able to hide being a faq). Those losers thought they could do what Cam does, wear pink hats, pink sneakers, etc. and think that someone who never met them would not think they were gay.

And even that shyt was a phase cuz Cam hasn't been on that "I wear pink" shyt in YEARS

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
i dont dress like that...but if i did... who the fukk cares what ppl think

thats another huggggeeee prob... too many ppl concerned wit what the next person is thinkin...mind ya own damn business and do you

Everyone cares what other people think, including you.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You know...Where the subject matter is money, clothes, liquor, drugs and hoes just like 90% of all post Death Row hip hop...But the twist is they do it with abstract art placement and homosexual clothing...

This whole Andy Warhol meets Ma$e cornball weirdo sh1t needs to run its course asap...

If your content and thoughts aren't original and creative..All the "unique" clothes, album covers and European culture vulturing won't save you.. You might fool Pitch Fork and the gentrification dwelling taste makers, but real n1ggas see through this..

"Oh Wiz is unique because he dresses like Jimi Hendix while rappin about nothin"..

"The way Kanye can rap about his dikk while surrounded by the Bolshoi Ballet Company is groundbreaking"

"2 Chainz raps about selling crack and drop tops but it's different because he dresses like Boy George now"

"The Cleveland Symphony Orchestra is gonna play background while Weezy raps how how much he loves head"

"Did you see the new album cover for "Make It Rain On a Strippa"? It's an interpertation of Basquiat's early work"

:ohhh:

wiz-khalifa-onifc-cover.jpg

pushatennoirtshirtbethiphopawards.jpg

drake-2-chainz-bet-hip-hop-awards-nominations-the-jasmine-brand.jpg

cute-kanye-west-ballet-black-Favim.com-465076.gif

ASAPROCKYDRESS-450x454-307x310.jpg

:smh:
Wow, never seen so many hiphop queens in one post. :scusthov: at Pusha T. He looks like Pusha Queen there with that demonic hip posture and moist facial expression. Oh my this thread is dangerous. Im outta here. I just felt a cold breeze but the AC isnt on.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You know...Where the subject matter is money, clothes, liquor, drugs and hoes just like 90% of all post Death Row hip hop...But the twist is they do it with abstract art placement and homosexual clothing...

This whole Andy Warhol meets Ma$e cornball weirdo sh1t needs to run its course asap...

If your content and thoughts aren't original and creative..All the "unique" clothes, album covers and European culture vulturing won't save you.. You might fool Pitch Fork and the gentrification dwelling taste makers, but real n1ggas see through this..

"Oh Wiz is unique because he dresses like Jimi Hendix while rappin about nothin"..

"The way Kanye can rap about his dikk while surrounded by the Bolshoi Ballet Company is groundbreaking"

"2 Chainz raps about selling crack and drop tops but it's different because he dresses like Boy George now"

"The Cleveland Symphony Orchestra is gonna play background while Weezy raps how how much he loves head"

"Did you see the new album cover for "Make It Rain On a Strippa"? It's an interpertation of Basquiat's early work"

:ohhh:

wiz-khalifa-onifc-cover.jpg

pushatennoirtshirtbethiphopawards.jpg

drake-2-chainz-bet-hip-hop-awards-nominations-the-jasmine-brand.jpg

cute-kanye-west-ballet-black-Favim.com-465076.gif

ASAPROCKYDRESS-450x454-307x310.jpg

:smh:

Cant cosign any of that shyt but Kanye's suit is :ohlawd:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This thread got turned into a :old: vs :wrist: real quick.

I'm been a "bitter old head" ever since that demonic fruit basket Puffy came thru and crushed the buildings in 97 and threw Hip Hop in the bushes:rip:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

Where is the middle ground between Wu Tang In '94 and wearing Black nails polish and a sun dress???

:ld:

I live in D.C. which is a major city and nikkas don't dress like these artists... These dudes are wearing costumes..Which is cool..I just wanna see them spend less time in the mirror and more with their pad and pen...If you can do both then fine..I just rather the creative energy be focused on what I hear....