President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I'm talking about the so-called good she did for black folks you idiot, ya'll make it sound like she free blacks from economic oppression, but there's black people who does the things she do and more but never get praise for it like how this crazy cac being praise right now by certain c00ns.:comeon:
don't respond to the troll , he's doing the most for a reason

its no sense in his statements

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Than why the fukk I'm hearing about "She did more for blacks than conscious black people":Troll:

Nikka no the fukk she did not!:why:

Well, they're wrong. Conscious black people I know are Tariq Elite, and Umar Johnson who also do school lectures even though I don't agree with everything they say.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:FMJR: at nikkas in here saying she did a lot and more for black folks than other black freedom fighters.

There are all already black people doing the simple shyt that she does and more but ya'll don't care unless a white person does it.:Troll:

Fukking c00ns.:scust:
These clowns make it sound like Blackness is a merit based system. By that standard,

-Lincoln is one of th GOAT nikkas in history...despite saying Blacks are inferior to whites
-A nikka selling crack is less Black then a racist white cop
-99% of the Black folks today dont meet this standard of "Blackness"

Name a another group of people who's racial/cultural identity is literally treated like a sports team preference but with no legal protections. "Black is a state of mind" will be a common phrase in the future. I hopefully I'll be dead by then.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
99 pages though?

You breddahs forgot about that little girl getting assaulted real quick

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This whole situation shows what happens when a people don't have a clear code.

First, we have a woman who managed to pretend she was black for ten years, and despite her showing who her "father" is and how she looks, AND due to the loosy-goosy definition of who's black, no one bothered to vet Her.

Then, the NAACP flat out says it doesn't matter anyway and that they fight for everyone, and we have a lot of people who don't seen to have a problem with that.

Now we have people saying because she did a lot of work for the community, we should let everything slide.

I have no problem with the good work she may have done, and I hope she continues. And in a weird way, there can be a place for people like her who aren't black but want to help effectively for the cause. However, considering what just happened, she should not be the leader of the chapter. At the least, the members of the chapter should have a revote.

That would require structured, something the NAACP, and black society in general, doesn't seem to have.

I said it before and I'll say it again: she wouldn't be able to get away with it for that long with other communities. At best, everyone would know she's white and they'll what they do from there.

That code of conduct is really needed.

Last edited:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
His intentions don't matter (and most people aren't going to undergo a sex change for money when it's far from necessary).
The fact is that he's a famous figure who at one point was seen as to poster boy for masculinity bringing this issue into the public eye which is a step towards positive change for all people especially the people who live with gender identity issues daily.
No matter what he's still part of the Kardashian media blitz and whoring for attention click. I can't stand them at all. He might even switch back to being Bruce if ratings drop or if that's part of the season finale of his/her reality tv show. You should back somebody who really could use your support instead of these media demons.