President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
every time i return to this thread
:mjlol:this woman really is mentally ill, isn't she???

So lets put this whole story in very quick summary

• White lady gets exposed for pretending to be a black lady
  • Twitter gets ahold of the story and goes wild
  • People start saying this is okay because she teaches black studies
  • Black people start arguing back and forth with each other about it all
  • In between all of this, this damn white lady is PROFITING from putting on a black face yet black people are still arguing with eachother and saying what she has done is good

You cant make this shyt up :mjlol::snoop:
:lolbron:sounds like a 'big momma's house' plot or something!!!!

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
just because a man has a sex change doesnt make him a woman. ok he has a vagina and his voice changes? but when a man so calls changes to a woman, they still dont get ovaries, a cervix or uterus. you can look at it from a scientific standpoint. where i might look at it from a religious standpoint. my belief is no matter what you change, you are always gonna be what god made you and its gonna show no matter what. Lets say you get a facelift. your orginal face is gonna show through your kids. so you can never hide who you are. you can cover up all you want.
nah that wasnt my point fam. We agree somewhat. Someone who has an XY chromosome is a man no matter what to me. However, what im saying is that i can understand why someone who is man can have feelings that he is a woman. Mainly because a man can have XY chromosomes and still have a vagina, and other shyt that a woman has. So im saying that physiologically, its not such a stretch statement to say that it might be possible for a man to behave and feel like a woman because its possible for a man physiologically to look like one. N look playa, if God gave us the chromosomes, how can it be a man's fault if them shyts dont work. Im just saying my n*gga

Daps
Reppin
Canada
nikkas in here can't be serious. She PROFITTED off of this charade and took opportunities from legitimate applicants. I've yet to see how she "helped" anyone but herself. Get the fukk outta here, fakkits.

:camby:

There are no legitimate applicants because it's illegal to discriminate based on race. An Asian-American can apply to be President based on NAACP's press release.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Im seeing so many black ppl caping for this wolf in sheep's clothing. I don't give a fukk what she did for black people. If you accept her racial "self identification", you accept the fact that blackness is a state of mind..... As if the cism we experience would go away if we look at things differently :what:

Preach

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
A white person has received an African-American scholarship before. They never asked for it back though.

doesn't make it right but you can continue
tumblr_m9ijuimdZb1rf4n8io1_500.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I can @ everyone saying "Im not even mad at her for trying to help black people".

CHV-SdoUkAE0K8m.jpg
CHV-WTFUEAAX3T9.jpg

On point number 2, her parents claimed that she didn't apply to Howard as a "black" woman. All her art was African-inspired but they knew she was white when she showed up for orientation, and they still gave her the scholarship.