President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
So you didn't think it was wrong at first? Just out of pure jealousy and insecurity based upon postings on a message board you changed your opinion? The woman is mentally ill but as soon as I heard the bytch was selling hair products based upon this sham I couldn't have any sympathy for her. She participated in a fraud but you're upset because you've exaggerated a percentage of males who think she's better than a black woman doing the same thing. Most of the dudes in here are clowning the shyt out of her or arguing about the one drop rule. This thread is 29 pages long. Show me 29 posts of people respecting and protecting this woman.
no one is upset, I didn't even care about this crazy bird until I saw the caping
lol at the thought of anyone being jealous of this woman :camby:
go find wenzels thread about how much more valuable she is than do nothing blacks (even though blacks already do what she does :heh:)
the only reason you even think any of the females here are jealous or insecure is because you're a misogynist and you think those are the only two feelings a female is expressing when criticizing other females :ld:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
wow, didn't call me a c*nt or anything
good for you, liggins :leon:
c*nt.
5af32d4f191a61d96991690dfeacad22-dropmic2.gif

Daps
Reppin
Canada
:FMJR: at nikkas in here saying she did a lot and more for black folks than other black freedom fighters.

There are all already black people doing the simple shyt that she does and more but ya'll don't care unless a white person does it.:Troll:

Fukking c00ns.:scust:
You should do it if it's that simple. Get your masters and apply to be President of the NAACP.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
You should do it if it's that simple. Get your masters and apply to be President of the NAACP.
I'm talking about the so-called good she did for black folks you idiot, ya'll make it sound like she free blacks from economic oppression, but there's black people who does the things she do and more but never get praise for it like how this crazy cac being praise right now by certain c00ns.:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I'm talking about the so-called good she did for black folks you idiot, ya'll make it sound like she free blacks from economic oppression, but there's black people who does the things she do and more but never get praise for it like how this crazy cac being praise right now by certain c00ns.:comeon:

She's a teacher for an African Studies class. Nobody said she was Harriet Tubman.