President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
rachel1_t620.PNG

I guess her husband was in on it?
lol at lil man in the glasses. he looks like the type of kid thats gonna grow up asking some serious questions

Daps
Reppin
Canada
For those that are saying she's done more than most black leaders...what exactly has she done?

The sad thing is there's a ton of Black women doing great things for the community that won't get any recognition
Only reason Rachel's getting any 'recognition' now is because she's being humiliated by the media.

Not sure if it's negative or positive recognition.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This story still has me :dead:

Im waiting for the eventual reveal where we find out this was a big hoax to promote some corny will ferrel movie or some shyt.

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
For those that are saying she's done more than most black leaders...what exactly has she done?

The sad thing is there's a ton of Black women doing great things for the community that won't get any recognition that this imposter has gotten.

What recognition?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Faux outrage and the daps from the faux outrage people who talk the talk and never walk the walk.

People who say shes making profit, do yall realuze the money is going to her black family?? Adopted black children they took off the streets. Are any of yall adopting black kids or teaching black history? Yeah i thought so.