President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I'm aware that Male and Female brain chemistry differ and some of the implications that it may have on behaviour. That being said, what doesn't sit well with me is Black people or people claiming to be Black (you know who you are) citing articles like the this:

In theory I agree with majority of this but as a Black man, it doesn't sit well with me.
it shouldnt breh
the neurological differences between races is negligible

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rachel Dolezal, next CaCsucKKKa on that Summer Jam Screen:scust:

...what kind of reversed-Black Face, Bamboozled FUKKERY is this:what:

New African Coloured Cac00n Puppeteers:pacspit:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
word up. How can you identify as being black when it just a color. I cant not be black cause thats my skin color. So you really know what he's implying...that all black people act alike aka fried chicken and watermelon

How could that be what I'm implying when there's no evidence of the person in question, Rachel, behaving like a stereotypical watermelon and fried chicken Black person?

There are people the exact same color as Rachel who identify as Black which is exactly the reason she was able to get away with it without arousing suspicion.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait, Negros are actually :cape: for this Turncoat Leech:scust:

...If she had no Ulterior Motives, and was Truly Down for US, why hide her real CaCkery self:wtb:

But, when in Doubt, no matter the circumstance a PAWG still gonna be rescued:mjpls:

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I was like :wow::ld:about at first
then I saw people on the coli treating her like she is better than black people because she's a teacher and a part of the NAACP
if she was black, the same shyt this woman did would be :ld: status but if it's some silly white lady acting pretending to be black, she's untouchable :dahell:
like damn, it's funny, can we just let people get their little memes and jokes out and move on

So you didn't think it was wrong at first? Just out of pure jealousy and insecurity based upon postings on a message board you changed your opinion? The woman is mentally ill but as soon as I heard the bytch was selling hair products based upon this sham I couldn't have any sympathy for her. She participated in a fraud but you're upset because you've exaggerated a percentage of males who think she's better than a black woman doing the same thing. Most of the dudes in here are clowning the shyt out of her or arguing about the one drop rule. This thread is 29 pages long. Show me 29 posts of people respecting and protecting this woman.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Im seeing so many black ppl caping for this wolf in sheep's clothing. I don't give a fukk what she did for black people. If you accept her racial "self identification", you accept the fact that blackness is a state of mind..... As if the cism we experience would go away if we look at things differently :what:

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
How could that be what I'm implying when there's no evidence of the person in question, Rachel, behaving like a stereotypical watermelon and fried chicken Black person?

There are people the exact same color as Rachel who identify as Black which is exactly the reason she was able to get away with it without arousing suspicion.
so all black bytches wear headwraps and dashikis now. Thanks for putting me on b. I understand how to identify black women now. At first i thought i just had to look at their skin color, but you have opened my eyes. Hopefully all black women know how to braid hair too

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
so all black bytches wear headwraps and dashikis now. Thanks for putting me on b. I understand how to identify black women now.

There is no one way to be Black or identity as such which is exactly why she was able to pass without arousing suspicion, she was Rachel as a Black woman much like I'm Matthew as a Black man.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
i dont agree fam.

Only because gender is a very complex topic. On the simplest level your right that a man can never be a woman because he has XY chromosomes and a woman has XX chromosomes. But on a more complex level....it is possible for a XY male to have a vagina if there is dysfunction in his chemicals. Sameway a woman can grow a more masculine voice, mustache, and enlarged clitoris/pseudo-penis if she has too much testosterone.

So its not impossible to believe that a man feels like hes really a woman

but a white person thinking their really black doesnt make as much sense since black (in terms of development) is really just a pigment to the body (its not a way of life like being male/female)

just because a man has a sex change doesnt make him a woman. ok he has a vagina and his voice changes? but when a man so calls changes to a woman, they still dont get ovaries, a cervix or uterus. you can look at it from a scientific standpoint. where i might look at it from a religious standpoint. my belief is no matter what you change, you are always gonna be what god made you and its gonna show no matter what. Lets say you get a facelift. your orginal face is gonna show through your kids. so you can never hide who you are. you can cover up all you want.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I'd be shocked if a white person didn't write this.

3kkpkfo-gif.3195
Are you saying this was somehow fast talk?.
It's facts.
If you accept transgenders you're put in the position where you have to accept Rachel.

I don't accept trannys so I don't have to, but the rest of the super liberal nikkas... :ufdup:
Only if you don't know what transgenderism really is.