President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you dont know my stance on what it is to be black, and assuming a lot of stuff now. Quote me everywhere on this site where I have glorified non black women. Dont confuse me with these other posters. If you aren't pure blood you dont have the authority to tell someone if they are black or not point blank, and even then you have no right. Standards my ass, anything that isn't about building infrastructure is some dusty scary negro talking point, it dont cost money to post in threads about who can be black or not, but when it comes time to talk about building infrastructure your types are ghost.

so blacks in US can't construct our race how we see fit because of the forced race-mixing that took place? how should black people in the US be defined in your opinion?

i've put up more money towards black businesses and black donations than most of this site. hell, we have a black politician supporting reparations and i'm just bout the only poster that saw fit to put money towards his campaign. so miss me with that bullshyt cus most nikkas that arent interested in building support the one drop rule just like you.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Anyone who tells you a mixed person isn't the race of both of their parents are prejudiced or speaking from embedded opinion. Biologically they carry the genotype of both of their parents, which includes their racial make up which the offspring has.

If you have anything to tell me otherwise that isn't based on your superficial perception or the superficial perception of others I'm all ears.

Didn't you just say Biracials are Black, You just wrote this a couple pages back :what:
@@Queen biracials are black you retarded c*nt. don't just say it to me privately. tell me why you don't think biracials arent black and i'll tell you why society would be better with you if you were still in your father's hairy nutsack.

When i said no they not they are biracial you said not they are black and then you go on to say the bolded.

Are you trolling? :usure:

:camby:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Didn't you just say Biracials are Black, You just wrote this a couple pages back :what:

When i said no they not they are biracial you say not they are black and then you go on to say the bolded.

Are you trolling? :usure:

if you have a black parent, you are black and whatever race your other parent is. not my fault you can't read

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanna say "I don't know why black folk don't get this shyt".. but I think black folk understand...

Really starting to think there is a sizable percentage of blacks, that are fine with being erased

These past 2 years have been real eye openers :|

i wouldnt be surprised. when you bring this up to nikkas, their first reaction is bringing up africas population. they really dont give a shyt about the survival of black americans.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
so blacks in US can't construct our race how we see fit because of the forced race-mixing that took place? how should black people in the US be defined in your opinion?

i've put up more money towards black businesses and black donations than most of this site. hell, we have a black politician supporting reparations and i'm just bout the only poster that saw fit to put money towards his campaign. so miss me with that bullshyt cus most nikkas that arent interested in building support the one drop rule just like you.

Quote me where I have talked about a One drop rule.

You dont know a damn thing about my stance on Being black, you are assuming I am one of these PAWG loves because I am calling out your dumb logic.

I dont waste my time getting caught up into all this idiotic nonsense. I have never been with a mixed or non black woman in my life, and can trace my families origins and know there is not one non Black person in my ancestral lineage.

That said how the hell do I look telling someone that is mixed, and doing work, and building infrastructure for Blacks that they need to fall back, and all that nonsense?

Everytime I see a post from you on this site it is 1 or 2 things, talking about how you dont like Tariq Nasheed, or talking about who can or can't be black.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
you won't listen to what i say but you'd listen to the opinion of some racist redneck hundreds of years ago saying mixed people aren't black? Ok toby.

:whew:You're exposing yourself slow down. :mjpls:

Y'all we got another one.

@MostInfamous ....... Which product is for your edges?
A. Pink lotion
B. Jam
C. Mousse

Last edited:

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
Race is a social construct based on phenotypical traits. How many times have I said that to you? How many times have I pointed out that there are a lot of people classified as white who have black ancestry? Probably at least 10 times during our numerous exchanges. Yet, you insist that citing examples of people who have some black ancestry that isn't visible in their phenotypical traits somehow refutes my position. It's like you're mentally handicapped.
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: stop it

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Quote me where I have talked about a One drop rule.

You dont know a damn thing about my stance on Being black, you are assuming I am one of these PAWG loves because I am calling out your dumb logic.

I dont waste my time getting caught up into all this idiotic nonsense. I have never been with a mixed or non black woman in my life, and can trace my families origins and know there is not one non Black person in my ancestral lineage.

That said how the hell do I look telling someone that is mixed, and doing work, and building infrastructure for Blacks that they need to fall back, and all that nonsense?

Everytime I see a post from you on this site it is 1 or 2 things, talking about how you dont like Tariq Nasheed, or talking about who can or can't be black.

considering i post about a lot more than those two topics, your panties must be hurt from something i said about papa flex :manny: now answer my question, how should blackness be defined in the US? who should represent not only black people, but the image of black people?