President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come to Atl, I`m not about to have a pissing contest online. I dont run around saying who can be black or not, nor do I walk around bragging about what I do. If you aren't actively working towards building infrastructure you are not apart of what I am trying to be apart of. Learning a trade or getting education are all part of building as you are gaining skills that you plan to us to build. Everyone is at a diff stage in their life, doesn't mean they can't all have the same end goal. IF your end goal isn't to build then you can get the hell on, I dont care if you are as dark as Chad Johnson.
gotcha, but how are you building economic structure in the black community? :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
This is what happens when you fools label all these mixed race people as black. nikkas don't even know what a real black person looks like anymore.. The fact that this lady went unoticed as a "black women" for so long is proof.
She didn't really hurt anybody. She's now a national embarrassment.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RDolezal.jpg

:patrice:
Dolezal.jpg

racheldolezal.jpg

But how they could not noticed in the last 2 picks.:deadmanny:

Maybe if I was just around her for a minute or two you wouldn't notice,but I know each and every black person that was around her on the daily at some point had to look at her like

I wanna be mad but the comedy she's provided after only a few pages when I have about 40 more to skim through:laff:.?

edit-Not around her daily,more like around her more than 2 minutes:dead:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Maybe if I was just around her for a minute or two you wouldn't notice,but I know each and every black person that was around her on the daily at some point had to look at her like

I wanna be mad but the comedy she's provided after only a few pages when I have about 40 more to skim through:laff:.?
I'd be fooled. tbh she was probably more militant than a lot of people I know. She used to argue with her parents defending black people.

Daps
:ehh:
So she's the white equivalent of a black "c00n" or "sellout?"
Odd, but I don't care. She's done a lot.
A lot of you up in arms championed Caitlin Jenners identity crisis.
And heaven forbid anyone ever referred to him as being mentally ill.
If that can be accepted, Rachel is fine.
There are more important things to worry about.
good post breh :cheers: